Chapter 17: Sin Nico is.. Alive?!

Maki's POV:

"E-Eli...?"

Nozomi and Eli were both looking at me, I shook my head implying that it wasn't me.

I looked at Sin Nico-chan and noticed that her eyes were open..

She's awake!

I faced Nozomi and Eli, they can't believe it as their eyes widened while looking at her.

"Eli..? W-Why.. are you shouting ?" Sin Nico asked Eli, I saw tears fell down from Eli's eyes.

She went to Sin Nico-chan and hugged her tight.

I also felt like crying as I went outside and called Pure Nico-chan,
"Sin Nico-chan is... Awake!"

"R-Really!?" She said and rushed inside to see her sister.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Sin Nico-chan.

"I'm fine, but my chest still hurts though, haha.." She replied.

"Nico-chan..."

Nozomi went to Sin Nico-chan and knelt down, "F-Forgive me, Nicocchi.."

Sin Nico-chan just smiled at her, "I understand and I forgive you, Nozomi."

She looked at Sin Nico-chan, hugged her and cried. "T-Thank you so much.."

"You're welcome." She patted Nozomi on the head, "If I were on your shoes, I will probably do something like that too.."

'Nico-chan is so kind..' I thought to myself, 'No wonder I fell for her..' I wiped my tears off.

Nozomi held Sin Nico-chan's shoulders as she whispered something to her and Sin Nico-chan chuckled a bit, 'I wonder what they're talking about..'

"We're glad to see that you're still able to smile, even though you're badly hurt.." Said Pure Nico-chan as she muttered, "Idiot sister.."

Sin Nico smiled widely, "Yeah, I know right?" She sat up from her bed, "Hey everyone, did you miss me?" She said, trying to be funny.

"Well, of course." I replied, sounding stern.

"I see, too bad I can only see your tsundere side.." She sighed as she looked down, looking like she was disappointed.

"Uhm.." I went near Sin Nico-chan and hugged her tight.

I noticed Eli chuckled and said, "You two are so cute together!"

"I agree." Nozomi replied, smirking at me.

"You two!" I glared at them.

I faced her once more, "I really missed you, Nico-chan. I thought you were gone forever.."

"Sorry for making you worry, Maki." She hugged me back which made me cry even more.

"Group hug!" Pure suddenly shouted and everyone agreed to do so.

__________________________