Dareka Tasukete (Extra 4)

Eli's POV:

Opening the door in front of us, we were surprised by how big our room was. "As expected of my cousin.." I murmured as Sin proceeded to look around,  "Eli... I think we went in the wrong room.."

"Why? What's wro-" I was halted when she suddenly held my wrist, got our things, and dragged me outside.

"But that room has the number Nozomi gave, #629-"

She immediately grabbed the key I was holding, "We're not going back there!"
Her face was so red, I wonder what she saw..

"I'm going to find Nozomi, I'll be right back!" Sin Nico left, running.

"Take care!"

(I guess, Nozomi wants Eli and Nico to 629- IYKWIM~)

_________________________

Niko's POV:

"What the hell is wrong with these people.." I rubbed the back of my head,
"I also need love ya know? Sigh.."

"Hey Niko! Do you know which room Nozomi is?" A familiar figure was approaching me.

"Yeah, she's in- Wait.. Have you changed your mind and let I, Niko Yazawa, be with Eli? Also, you with Nozo- GAH!"

My cousin kicked me hard once again.

"Shut the fuck up." She said, glaring at me like a mere insect as I knelt down from the pain,
"How did you even come up with that conclusion?!"

"Putting that aside, is this NozoRinPana's room?"

"Impressive ship name, cou- I mean, y-yes, it's their room."

She knocked the door and someone opened. "Oh, Nicocchi~ Have you already enjoyed your time wi-" Nozomi was halted when Sin Nico suddenly spoke, "Care to explain the meaning of this?! W-With all the room #629 and-"

"You don't like it? Even though it's a private room for couples?" Nozomi smirked.

"Ohh? A private room? Well then, I shall head there, Eli must be tired waiting for me~" I butted in as I dusted myself up.

"Niko Yazawa." I turned around as I felt goosebumps and it's Sin who was giving me a psychotic smile.

"Shit."

(RIP NIKO 2K18-)

_________________________

Nozomi's POV:

"Nicocchi... I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Eli already has..-"

"Eh?" She looked at me, dumbfounded. Like, she couldn't believe she just heard, "What do you mean?"

"I haven't said any-"

"T-That can't be- I mean, she said that she loves me!"

"People change, Nicocchi. Wait no, I haven't said anything yet! Calm down Nicocchi!"

"..All of that was just a platonic relationship?" She glared at me.

"Nicocchi I.."

"If you have something to tell me, say it!"

"I love you."

*CARELESS WHISPER PLAYS AT THE BACKGROUND*

(HOW TO MAKE SIN NICO STFU, NOZOMI STYLE-)

(Okay, I seriously need to stop-)

_______________________

(Have this Reverse Sht-)

Re!Sin Nico: Re!Eli Ayase, you're under arrest.

Re!Eli: For what? Stealing your heart? *Smirks*

Re!Sin Nico: No, but for the case of murder.

(Okay, I know that I should've published this on 'PNSN Randomness' but.. Scratch that-)

_______________________

A/N:

Uh... Right, how many months have passed? Something came up and I didn't feel like continuing before. But now I feel, better?

Err.. I'll try finishing Part 2..

Just,

W a i t

and

Prepare your hearts- :"

(PS: I left some hints for Part 2~)