[Ch. 9] The End Of The Night

Vincent's P.O.V
"Come on." Scott smirks down at me. "I have a surprise for you."
"Okay." I nod as he leads me out of the club. We get back in the car.
"Close your eyes." He instructs. I nod and close my eyes.
"Where are you gonna take me?" I ask, smiling.
"My bedroom~" he chuckles.
"What?!" I blush madly.
"I'm joking, I'm joking calm down." He laughs and nuzzles my hair. I just continue to blush, keeping my eyes closed.
"Alright we're here." Scott says after a few minutes. "Don't open your eyes yet."
"Okay." I smile as I hear him open his car door. He opens mine and then grabs my hand, helping me walk. I hear the creaking of a door opening. Suddenly the temperature changes from cold to a little bit warmer. So I knew we were inside.
"Open your eyes." He says softly. I open my eyes and look around. I knew where we were. The Herbfarm
It's one of the most fanciest restaurants in the United States. I've always wanted to come here.
"Scotty...But...It's so...Expensive here..." I shake my head.
"I don't care." He shakes his head. "You're worth it."
"But..." he cuts me off. "But nothing."
Just then a man wearing a tuxedo, holding two menus walks over to us, standing up completely straight.
"Scott...Reservation for two?" He asks.
"Yes." Scott nods.
"Terrific. Follow me please." The man starts walking. We get sat down at a table for two, a candle in the middle of the table along with a really cool center piece. The man walks off, leaving us to decide what we want to eat.
"I'm...Just gonna get dessert." I say quietly.
"Okay. I'll do that too. I hear it's really good here." Scott smiles.
After a couple minutes the waiter comes back over and we have decided what we're going to order.
"Uh...I'll have the fruit and cheese platter...please..." I speak as I look up at the waiter. There was some fancy name for it...But I couldn't pronounce it. Scott ordered, and then the waiter walked off, coming back with our desserts a few minutes later. I pick up a strawberry and bite down on it. What the...
"I...I never knew it was possible for a strawberry to taste this good." I laugh lightly.
"I'm glad you like it." Scott says. After what feels like only seconds, we both finish our dessert and the check comes.
I get a glance at it just as our waiter puts it down on the table.
"F-Five hundred sixty five d-dollars?!" I exclaim and look up at Scott. "I...Including the tip! I can't...I cant let you pay this!"
"Vinny calm down its okay." Scott smiles at me.
"I'll pay you back I promise I'll get the money somehow." I say nervously.
"Vincent look at me." He puts his thumb on my chin and lifts my face up. "It's okay...You're not paying me back." He leans in, our faces coming really close to one another. My face heats up as he doesn't pull away.
"But...That's...so much and I feel bad that..." I start to speak but he cuts me off by putting his thumb on my lips and stroking my lips softly.
"Don't feel bad. It's okay...Really." He looks me dead in the eye. I nod.
"Thank you so much scotty." I smile.
"No problem." He smiles back.
This by far, was the best night of my life.