[one]: sleep

{ 文俊辉 - wen junhui }— 睡覺 | 자다

睡覺 | 자다

I would never have thought a guy would ask me to sleep with him. Not in a sexual way but just to lie down next to him in bed and cuddle him to sleep.

He stared at me with his cold eyes when he asked me. I would've been way more intimidated and scared if he was taller than me but thank god we reached the same eye level.

His appearance was hot. He was wearing all black which suited his cold aura, his hair was a mess but far away it looked like it was supposed to be styled that way. His face was well structured and I swear he looked like a fallen angel. But he was tired though, very tired. The bags under his eyes were extremely visible up close, I can tell he tried using whatever make up he could find in his bathroom drawer to cover them up.

Yes I observed a lot. I couldn't help it, I've done it ever since I was young. It happens when something or someone catches my eyes, usually when something boring is going on near me.

But he was right in front of my eyes in the infirmary. I was in that room because I was skipping maths, he probably did the same thing. I would've thought I could use the bed to sleep while waiting for the next class but he took it before I did, he was probably trying to sleep but couldn't.

When I saw the bed being occupied I turned around to leave to another place where I could rest but before I could walk away he grabbed my hand and told me to wait.

He asked if I was the one who always gives hugs. It was a stupid reputation of mine that I give hugs, but what can I say? I fucking love hugs, especially giving them. Girls would always ask for a hug from me when they feel upset, boys thought I was some player but when they started hugging me they couldn't let go. They would always go "Dude your hugs are like, the bomb."

I felt stupid that he asked if I was 'that guy who always gives hugs'. Like I was but I do have a name., I'm Wen Junhui not Free Mchugs.

I would've thought he was upset that's why he asked for me. He did look upset. I mean he was tired, if I was tired I would be upset too. But when he said he needed someone to hug him to sleep I couldn't help but think how cute he was, he was acting like a little kid.

Why did I accept it? I don't know. I never met the guy and now I have to sleep in his house for god knows how long. He said he could sleep in my room since I live alone, I asked if his parents would be worried if he was gone for the majority of the nights and he said he stayed with his cousin who already graduated high school. He said his cousin would probably be happy if he left the house, it means he could spend more time with his boyfriend.

I did ask if he was close enough with his cousin why he couldn't just cuddle with him but Wonwoo said his cousin thought it was weird and his boyfriend gets easily jealous.

He said he would meet up at my house near six so we could chat and learn about each other before actually sharing the same bed.

I guess I just had to wait until then.

need some wonhui in ur life ok