[four]: cuddles

{ 전원우 - jeon wonwoo }
| 포옹

It's nine-thirty. I found it weird that he slept that early but I never slept anyway, I wouldn't know what the time to sleep was.

He asked me how he would help me go to sleep and I blushed before replying, explaining why sounded embarrassing "Um, cuddling helps me go to sleep."

"When was the last time you slept properly?"

"Two years ago..."

"What?"

"I did took a nap a few months ago, I was really proud of myself-"

"Wonwoo, w-who helped you sleep two years ago?"

"My mum..."

"Oh."

After that he didn't talk about me. I noticed him glancing at the clock, it was a few minutes past the time we were going to sleep. I guess it was time.

He had a double bed, which was confusing enough. I looked down at my feet to see a sausage pillow shoved under his bed and I smiled, how cute. I could tell he tried hiding it and it failed but he was adorable I guess. Wonwoo stop thinking that everything about this boy is cute.

I got on his bed and placed the duvet over me and he did the same. Even with how big his bed was we ended up squished in the middle just staring at each other. It would've felt awkward but somehow it didn't, not at all. I liked it though, I liked the small space between us, I liked how I can feel him breathing near me to know that he was alive and well, I liked it a lot.

I thought he liked it too, I caught him smiling towards me, god it looked beautiful. When he saw me looking at him he hid his face in the blanket. This made me remember that I'm going to wake up every morning next to him, I'm going to sleep because of him, I'm going to sleep right next to him. I just started talking to him today though, I don't know why but he made me feel happy. And it feels like I haven't felt that emotion for so long. Wonwoo, you just met him.

He did something so surprising and bold; he went closer toward and and snuggled against me with his head resting on my chest and his arms wrapped around me. "Good night Wonwoo." He said quietly before yawning as he closed his eyes to go to sleep.

"Good night, Junhui."

And for the first time in years I finally took a proper sleep.

bby wonu finally gets some sleep :")

THE PHOTO IS SO CUTE IN SOBBING