[two]: rabbit

{ 전원우 - jeon wonwoo }- 兔子 | 토끼

- 兔子 | 토끼

Why did I asked someone I just met if he could sleep with him. Not in a sexual way, but to just let him be a pillow I can hug to sleep, maybe he could even sing to me or talk to me. His voice sounded nice, I bet he could sing amazing.

I kept hearing about him, he was the number one guy to go to when you feel sad and he would comfort you. He looked so happy whenever he makes someone smile again, it was adorable.

In math lesson the teacher was yelling at me why I didn't pay attention to work until she noticed the dark bags under my eyes, she immediately sent me to the infirmary and told me to get sleep there. Funny.

I was tired. I wanted sleep. But being in the infirmary made it worst, it was so empty. Everything was so white I hated it, the bed was a little too small for me and the only way I could fit is to curl up and I hated doing that.

I just wanted to cry. I wanted to cry because I just wanted sleep. I wanted to cry because I missed my mum. I wanted to cry because I felt so pathetic.

But then he came in.

With his dyed blonde hair I wondered how relaxed the school was to let him go to class like that. His face looked like an idol, an idol all girls would adore and all guys would respect. And he was an idol in our school, always comforting and caring for others. He wasn't like those typical popular kids who are snobby and rude, I even heard he hated to be called popular just because of that.

He was probably skipping maths class. I wish I didn't, then maybe I could have a chance of sleeping by making the teacher bore me to sleep.

He probably wanted to sleep.

Me too.

I wondered why I asked him. Out of all people. Maybe it's because he caught my eye, maybe.

Surprisingly he accepted, he even offered to go sleep in his room since he lived alone while I lived with my cousin, Seungcheol.

I think he was scared of me though, I didn't blame him. A lot of people are. Because of my appearance they'd think I'm like a cold, city man. When I speak with my deep voice they would beg for their life to be saved. He reminded me of a rabbit; cute, timid. I'd say small but he was around the same height as me.

I told him tonight at six I would come. Seungcheol probably wouldn't care, he'd probably be happy that he could now have some alone time with Jeonghan. I'm glad I'll be far away from them or they'd make me puke even more.

Back to the boy in front of me, his name was Wen Junhui. When I told him my name he said he liked it and it suited me very well, I didn't get what he meant but I just thanked him. His hair suited him, I remembered seeing him before when he had brown hair and even long hair before that. That was before I actually knew who he was though, I just usually just see him walking past me.

I didn't know if I was excited or not for tonight, maybe finally I can get some sleep. We'll just have to wait and see.

-

ooh POV changes