How You Met

After impressing every single person who laid eyes on you in the ring during NXT, you were finally moving up to the main roster, RAW to be specfic. Along side your older brother, Roman Reigns. Yes, you were another samoan looking to carry on the fatu-anoa'i dynasty. Not only were you looking forward to keeping the dynasty alive and kicking, you had your heart set on being the first female in the samoan dynasty to be a womens champion, really pave the way for generations to come.

So here you were wondering round aimlessly backstage in hopes of finding your older brother somewhere. You saw a few friendly faces here and there, and then a few who were less than desirable. You were just making your way towards the ring and stage area, the only place you hadn't looked for Roman. When all of a sudden you bumped into someones chest, you started apologising quickly, stumbling over your words before looking up and realising it was Seth. While Seth was in The Shield alongside your brother and Dean, you had never really bonded with Seth that well. Finding that you and him were too different, but he was a friendly, familiar and very goodlooking face. You stopped your apologies with a laugh, realising Seth still had his arms awkwardly wrapped around you in order to stop you from falling. You straightened yourself up and smiled, "Hey Seth, sorry about that im trying to find my stupid brother, hes vanished!" you laughed. "Its okay, I was looking for him too, have to talk about some plans for a match tonight" Seth said his voice sounding slightly off. You looked up to see him staring directly down your low cut crop top, you coughed loudly his eyes suddenly darting up to yours. Creating a somewhat awkward silence, "C'mon!lets go find my brother" you grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the ring.

Just as you got to the ring you recieved a text from Roman;
Big Bro 👊
Hey, traffics crazy im gonna be late, Ro x
I rolled my eyes, "Hey Seth, Roman's going to be late, apparently the traffics crazy" i rolled my eyes knowing that this meant he just didn't wake up on time this morning. Seth chuckled, "I guess its just you and me then Beautiful." You blushed at the nickname before taking a seat in the arena seats. You and Seth sat down and talked for what seemed like hours about anything and everything, his glances down your top not going unnoticed. You were so caught up in your laughter and conversation you hadnt realised that; One, you were pretty much sitting on Seth and Two, that Roman had arrived at the arena.
As you noticed him you took your head off of Seth's chest, wiping your tears of laughter away. Roman cocked an eyebrow at the two of you before Seth quickly excused himself, leaving you under the stare of your protective older brother. "What?" You questioned with a smirk, before getting up and leaving your brother in the arena.