He Gets Jealous

The last RAW ppv had finished, and it was pretty successful; amazing matches, high ratings - what could be better? These outstanding results are what lead to the whole RAW roster in one of the most expensive bars in town. All paid for by Stephanie and Hunter, they even opened up a tab for everyone, announcing that drinks were all on them for the whole night. This meant every one was alot tipsier than usual.

Seth had just popped into the toilet leaving you standing at the bar waiting for your drinks, as you waited a certain mohawked, irishman came up with you striking a conversation. You weren't bothered until he began saying flirtatious things and coming a little too close to you. Just as Sheamus placed one a hand on your thigh, Seth stormed up to the bar pulling you away and protectively holding you in his arms, he glared at Sheamus.
"Get the fuck off of MY girlfriend" Seth shouted in Sheamus' face, the Irishman backed off holding his hands up in defence. Seth dragged you away from the bar into a quiet corner. "Are you okay, beautiful?" He questioned sounding concerned.
"I'm perfectly fine, he hardly even did anything, but thanks for being my superhero" you smiled, placing a passionate kiss on Seth's lips. "Lets get back to the bar" you said pulling Seth towards Roman's table.

The rest of the night was amaing and carried out with no more trouble. You woke up in the morning to an apology text from Sheamus. He apologised profusely but you brushed it off not wanting to make a fuss you also apologised for Seth getting so overly jealous.