He Asks You To Move In

The WWE had given you and Seth a rare week off, which meant you were both back at his house in Davenport, Iowa. Just lounging around - being as lazy as possible and just enjoying some alone time together.

You walked downstairs from your bedroom to see Seth sitting with Kevin, his yorkie; playing videogames, as usual. He paused the game to move up on the sofa, allowing you to cuddle up next to him, laying your head on his thigh. He set the playstation controller down and began playing with your hair. "Morning Beautiful" he smiled, leaning down to peck your lips. "I love spending days with you like this, i wish every day could be like this" you sighed. Sitting up opting to straddle him, making sure he was paying attention to you. He placed his hands on your hips, staying silent for a while.
"Well it could be..on our days off i mean" he said looking into your eyes.
"But my home is so far away and all my stuffs in it, and my house is crappy too. Yours is much more decorated and comfortable and homely" you rambled sounding almost upset as you played with his hair. Seth laughed at you gripping your hips tighter holding you still. "Dont laugh at me!!" You pouted and slapped his chest.
"Y/N, I'm asking you to move in" he said a smile breaking onto his face. You stopped your whining, suddenly surging forwards placing a kiss on his lips, Seth took that as a yes and stood up with you wrapped around his waist as he carried you to your now shared bedroom.

It was safe to say things like this would be happening more often now you two were going to be living together.