Your First Time

It was around 1:30 am when you and Seth got back to your hotel room after a long night of celebrating your first championship win. You were both 'slightly' tipsy and you could tell by the way Seth was getting a little handsy when he had you all to him self, and this was how you ended up in your current postion. Laying in nothing but your matching lacy bra and panty set under your shirtless, and apparently very turned on boyfriend.

"That belt looks so fucking sexy on you Beautiful" Seth growled in your ear, gently nibbling on the lobe. You blushed and brought one of your hands to his hair, pulling out the hair tie. He smiled down at you as his hair fell round his face, you looked up and placed a firm, kiss on his lips. As you went to pull away he deepned the kiss; it become all teeth and tongues. Seth pulled away but only for a moment to flip you over on top of him so you were straddling his muscular thighs. He instantly leaned back up to kiss you. As you kissed, Seth pulled your bra straps down, and unclipped the back throwing it somewhere across your hotel room. You giggled as he place his hands over your breasts, and began kissing over your décollatage. You moaned a little, your hands fumbling with his belt buckle; finally getting it undone. He brung your lips back down to his in a desperate kiss, one that just oozed want. He broke the kiss and flipped you over, sliding your panties off your long legs. He then landed one sharp slap to your arse. The last thing you remember was Seth roughly grabbing your hips and thrusting into you...the rest of the night was a pleasureful blur. Full of loud screams and moan, your nails clawing it at his back and a very unstable bed by the end.

~Next Morning~
You woke up and stretched your arms out only to feel the presence of another person, you rolled over and saw your boyfriend sleeping peacefully: hair sprawled over the pillow, bed sheet laying low on his hips and long red scratches trailing down his chest and arms. You rolled over feeling a somewhat harsh, but almost pleasureable pain rock through your body. Thats when the memories from last night came flooding back through your mind. You hadn't realised that while being lost in your thoughts you boyfriend had woken up. "Morning Beautiful" he said softly, placing a gentle kiss on your lips, then a few on your neck, or more specifically on all of the lovebites from last night. You smiled and layed your head on his muscular chest, tracing each scratch mark gently with your finger. "Last night was amazing Sethie" you sighed, tilting your head to look at him. He nodded, "I love you so much Y/N", he said brushing his lipd against yours. Your heart swelled with an unfamiliar warmth and your stomach filled with butterflies as you heard those words. "I love you too Sethie" you kissed him, him deepening the kiss and flipping you so ypu were straddling his naked body. Just as Seth moved to kiss round your neck you heard you hotel room door click open.

"Nice time last night, aye lovebirds" Dean's unmistakable, gravelly voice echoed through the room, followed by Renee's signature giggle. Seth quickly covered your body as you blushed head to toe.
"Oi fuck off ambrose" Seth shot back.
"We weren't even that loud" you chimed in.
"Oh you no you were Y/N" Renee said back rolling her eyes. Before you could deny it Dean piped up again.
"The whole fucken hotel could probably hear you two, fuck that the whole state probably could" Dean said with a joking tone but dead serious face.
"Anyway us and a few other couples like Nikki and John, Brie and Daniel are going for a brunch, want to come?" Renee spoke happily.
"Sure, just give us 20 minutes to get ready and we'll meet you all" she nodded and dragged Dean out of your room.

You turned round to look at Seth and began giggling, "Well looks like everyone heard us last night" you laughed.
"Erm no Beautiful, they heard you, you're the screamer" he smirked cockily, getting up and walking to the bathroom, you giggled and followed him into the shower...so what if you were a few minutes late to brunch.