Everyone Has a Secret, Can they Keep It?

Blake's POV...

It has been two weeks since Adam and my little argument. I told him about how I would never stop talking to him and if he wasn't ready to tell me, he didn't have to. He had a huge sign of relief on his face and hugged me, apologizing for one last time and letting go. Now I don't think I have feelings for him if that's what your thinking, I'm not gay. I guess I just needed a distraction. So... I'm dating a girl named Miranda, she's so sweet and caring and beautiful. I have not told Adam yet but I plan on it since I'm going to his house later. 

I walked into the cafeteria spotting Miranda, I usually sit next to Adam but today is different. I sat next to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Hey babe, ya look amazing today" I said putting one arm around her waist "Hey and thanks" she said with a beaming smile. Then I peeked over to the table Adam usually sits at he wasn't there, in fact he wasn't in the cafeteria at all. I wanted to look for him but I couldn't leave Miranda. "I'll be right back" I told her as I went to search for him. Where could he be?

Adam's POV...

I can't believe he would do this to me. Ditch me for some girl. We hang out all the time and he ditches me out of nowhere. What did I ever do? Then here he comes texting me.

Blake: Where are you?

Adam: You should be spending time with the girl not me, since she's so important

Blake:...Sorry

Adam: Yeah you didn't even bother to tell me.

Blake: I was going to...Look just tell me where you are, we need to talk

Adam: Fine, the abandoned staircase on the left side of the school.

End of Text messages

He was here in less than two minutes, literally. "Hey" I said staring at the floor. Suddenly the floor's dust became very interesting. "Hey" he said sitting next me. Shit, why does he have to do that. "Look I was going to tell you when I went to your house, honest" Yeah right you just want to kill me inside. Oh yeah I forgot to mention over the last two weeks I spent a lot of time with Blake and personally I think I'm falling in love with him. "Whatever, it doesn't matter, just go back to her" I said. "Adam, look at me" I couldn't look at him it's too hard being next to him already, now he wants me to fight the urge of wanting to kiss him while looking at him. I kept my head to the floor. He lifted my head up by my chin and made me stare into his one of a kind blue eyes, they were so beautiful. "I'm sorry" he said "I'm sorry too" I said "For wha-" I cut him off by connecting our lips, I couldn't fight the urge it was too strong. His body tensed up but soon relaxed and kissed back not long later. His lips were so smooth. I really felt sparks fly, fireworks too. Then he cut the kiss off by pulling away. "I-I-I'm sorry" I said as I stared at the shocked expression on his face. Oh, I really screwed up this time. Nice job Levine, nice fucking job. "I-I should go" he said and he ran off. Where does this leave us?

Blake's POV...

I kissed Adam. I kissed Adam. What am I going to do? I can't just break it off with Ran, she will be heart broken. I will just have to keep it a secret. I felt everything in that kiss love, passion, sadness, anger, everything. Maybe I am in love with Adam. No it's not a maybe it's a yes I'm in love with him. I have to tell him, but after something like that he would be too embarrassed  to even look my way.

I went back to the cafeteria and sat by Miranda. We talked and talked until the lunch period ended. Before leaving I gave her a peck on the lips. I felt nothing in that kiss, with Adam it was so much more. I went through my regular classes avoiding Adam. After school I decided to kinda follow Adam home without him noticing. One. To make sure he was okay. Two.  We needed to talk. Just as he got to the door of his house I went up to him. "Hey we need to talk....again" he sighed. "There's nothing to talk about I kissed you, you hate me" What how could he say that?? "Number one, I kissed back so don't tell me there's nothing to talk about. Number two, I don't hate you otherwise I would have beat you up just like those other kids did Adam" As soon as I said it I regretted the last part, by this time we entered his house. he looked at me with the most rage I have ever seen. "You just don't get it!!!" He screamed ad he pushed me against the wall "I have been abused by classmates everyday since 7th grade for being gay. You're the first person to ever stick by me and then you ditched me, next thing I know yo-" I cut him off by reversing the position so he was against the wall, then I kissed him with so much force and sorrow that it surprised me myself. I pulled away and let him finish his sentence "You're kissing me" he said finishing the sentence. "Adam, I love you more than anything, I was just too blind to see it" he pulled me into a warm embrace "I love you too" Adam was close to crying "Forgive me" I said softly as he replied "Of course" We kissed again and this time his tongue entered my mouth, it felt so right. I felt like I was about to explode with happiness but instead I just smiled into the kiss as he did the same. We made out until we reached his bedroom and let's just say it was a night I would never forget.

(Btw they didn't go too far lol)