Confusion of the Feels

So I'm currently on amtrak train on my way to Rochester, so I thought HEY ILL UPDATE CAUSE IM GOING TO BE ON THIS TRAIN FOR 6 FLIPPIN HOURS...Anyways enjoy xD

Robin's POV...

Blake thinks I'm going to hurt Adam, well I can't say he's wrong but I'm in no rush to hurt Adam in any way. Adam's different from the other people I have dated. I can't explain it, but maybe that's the reason why Blake doesn't want me near him, Blake obviously has a crush on Adam, but Adam is obviously pissed at him for something. But what? Tonight I'm going to the movie theater with Adam, hopefully everything goes well. If everything goes well we could go on another "date" and I can make my first major "move" so he can get closer to me. I put on some regular jeans and a long sleeve shirt that said 'I Mustache You a Question' it fit the occasion perfectly, since I'm going to ask him on another "date". I don't like calling them dates because Adam could be thinking we are just two friends hanging out, and our relationship isn't going to last long anyways.

Adam's POV...

I can't really decide on what to wear, my wardrobe mainly consists of skinny jeans and t-shirts (which mostly have holes in them). Finally, after pulling out everything in my closet, I settled on skinny jeans that were a faded black, and a denim shirt. I grabbed my keys and some money. Before I could walk out the door, I was pulled back by my dad. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked and I could tell he was drunk, but somehow he always sobers up before mom gets home from work. "I'm going to the movies" I tried to sound like a sweet child, leaving out the part about a friend obviously. "With who?" I knew that question would come "a friend" I replied still trying to keep the sweet child act. "A friend..." he trailed off and laughed "You expect me to believe that you have friends, it's obviously a boy you like" Okay now I'm done with the happy act "He's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend, now leave me alone and GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" I shouted, his face turned red, man was I about to get hurt. He punched me in the eye which immediately knocked me down, then he repeatedly kicked me in my ribs "Your a disgrace, I feel terrible to have to even call you my son!" he spat in my face and walked off, probably to go drink and smoke in the backyard. I gathered my strength and speed walked upstairs quietly. I looked at myself in the mirror, he gave me a goddamn black eye, and my torso had blue and purple bruises. I sighed and grabbed a pair of sunglasses and my leather jacket. My "fathers" words replayed over and over in my head. I thought about these words as I walked out the door, and did a short jog over to Robin's car door. "Hey Levine! he greeted me enthusiastically "hey..." I didn't want to talk, I just wanted to get to the movie. He got the message and we drove in silence, I hated it but liked it all the same.

When we finally pulled up to he theater. Robin insisted on paying for both tickets so I paid for food. We took out seats 5 minutes before The Fault in Our Stars started. Robin smiled at me and I returned a weak smile. Then he whispered to me "Why do you still have shades on? We are in a movie theater" Shit, I turned my head and took them off. Hopefully he won't see it in the dark. We watched the movie in peace and half way through Robin put his arm around me. Part of me wanted to push him away, but I didn't want to be rude so I just kept my distance, in case he tried anything else. Its kinda weird I like him, but I don't like him, I just have a bad feeling about him. Maybe Blake is right.

At the end of the movie he had ended up holding my hand. We walked out and I disconnected our hands, Robin frowned. He dropped me to my house, as I reached my front door I heard a car door close, Robin was walking towards me. He met me on the porch and stood there awkwardly. "I had a really nice time" he said blushing "me too" I was telling the truth but it was kinda awkward. At this time I had my shades back on. We stood there for a bit, then Robin began to lean in. Me being the idiot I am, stood there shocked as his lips touched mine. When I realized what was happening, I intensified the kiss a bit. Robin put his arms around my waist, and my hands touched the chest of his jacket. I broke the kiss by gently pushing him away and Robin frowned yet again. "I have to go" I said as I hugged him for a split second and walked inside. Why is this happening to me, I'm so confused right now, I still have feelings for Blake but I think I like Robin too ughhh.