Forgive Me, Please

Lol so right now I'm updating in school on my phone since my teacher isn't here, I'm also listening to Pierce the Veil and Hollywood Undead... Anywayz Enjoy!!! :D

Blake's POV...

My eyes adjusted to the light coming in through the curtains, trying to move I realized someone was next to me, Adam? I thought, then I realized it was Miranda. Everything came flooding back to me, the picture online, Adam, Miranda and I. No this is Adam's fault, but something in the back of my mind knew it was my own fault. Pushing the problem aside, I decided to check for any notifications online. Scrolling down through things that did not interest me, I stopped at the same picture from last night. There was a note under it that read "Sabrina's dare: To kiss Adam" The whole thing was a dare! Why didn't he tell me?! Suddenly I remembered I had slammed the door in his face. Guilt washing over me, I grabbed my phone, my hands shaking, I dialed his number. It rang a few times and went to voice mail, might as well leave him a message "Hey Adam, it's Blake...look I'm sorry about last night, I was drunk and caught in the moment, I know it was a dare now, please come back, I'm sorry..." I hung up and just stared into space for a while, trying to calm myself down. Finally, after thinking of what to do next, I took a walk to the nearby park, after walking around for what was probably 30 minutes I noticed Miranda is naked in my house! I turned around and caught a glimpse of what seemed like Adam "Adam?!" I shouted considering he was pretty far away. The teen turned around and to my surprise it was Adam, he blinked a couple of times as I speed walked over to him, then out of nowhere he ran off "Adam, wait!" I yelled, I wouldn't catch up to him if I was ran, he was long gone, so I continued on my way home.

When I finally reached home Miranda was standing there fully-clothed "Umm...last night was...nice, but I'm sorry about Adam" she said as she slid past me and out the door. Heading up to my room I closed the door, I laid down on my bed and just closed my eyes, getting lost in the darkness of my mind. I felt my eyes start to tear but I fought back, I was not going to cry. Not long later, my tears broke the barrier and rolled down my face. How am I going to apologize to Adam now? I can only hope that he comes to school.

At School (Friday), Still Blake's POV...

Adam hasn't been here all week, I'm really starting to worry. if he won't come to school I will just have to go to his house. Also, Miranda is flashing worried looks at me too, but Adam is my main concern right now and I've been crying every night for him.

After School...

If I remember correctly, Adam's house should be right on this block, I walked down the block as I entered what seemed like Adam's yard and went up to the front door. I knocked a couple of times and there was no answer. I looked to the side of the house and one of the curtains moved. I brought my fist up to knock one last time and the door flew open. There stood Adam, he looked terrible. His eyes had deep bags beneath them, his once muscular body was now skinny and scrawny, it looked like if you pushed him he'd break. The skinny jeans that I used to love that hugged his ass so nicely, now hung off his waist with a belt that was pulled as far as it could go. I wanted to just lay in a ditch and die for all the pain I caused him.

Adam's POV...

Blake eyed me up and down and his eyes looked like he was seeing me dead. It was silent for a good 5 minutes until I broke it "Hi..." I said as he practically jumped "Hey..." he replied awkwardly, I chuckled "What's so funny?" he asked a bit irritated "The fact that your'e even here, you said it yourself, this is my fault" I hid my dying emotions of depression but he saw right through them. "Can I come in?" I nodded and stepped aside. He walked in and I led him to my room, since my dad was home passed out on the couch. Blake's face when he walked in my room was the scariest thing ever, Oh yeah, I forgot to clean everything up. I pushed the glass on the floor aside "Sorry, you had to see this" I mumbled, a bit ashamed. "No Adam, I'm sorry" I was a bit confused but he continued "For everything, for cheating on you, treating you like absolute shit, for not....just being there" I was now shifting awkwardly, everything went silent, I didn't know if I forgive him or not. "I don't know, if I should forgive you or not honestly" I said staring at the floor, Blake sighed "I understand, I mean I really did do the worse thing possible." Blake headed towards the door but stopped in his tracks, turned around and walked back to me. He landed a kiss on my lips and cupped my face. He broke us apart "I love you, and I'm really sorry" he said sniffling, trying to hold back tears but he failed and walked out crying. I heard the front door close softly and I was left with my own thoughts.

Do I forgive him or not?