Does Everything Happen For a Reason?

My Dad...

Why is he here? "What are you doing here?" I ask him trying to sound polite but obviously failing. "I'm back for your mother, I feel sorry for what I did to her" Notice he was sorry for her not me...what a jackass. "Come in" I said with fake enthusiasm. He stepped inside and I went back to joining Blake. "Who is that?" he said staring at the 6 foot man in the kitchen. "My dad" Blake looked at me weirdly, he knew something was up, he didn't ask. His hand intertwined with mine and he gave my hand a slight squeeze as comfort. "Dinner is ready!" my mom shouted lightly. We headed into the dining room and all sat down. If you were in the situation you would feel the tension between my dad and I but I tried to focus on Blake. "So how is everything at school Adam?" my father asked I knew why he asked, he was teasing me about the beatings. "Fine" I said looking down at my plate of food. My mother butt in "What happen to your face though?" leave it to my mother to ask questions that nobody wants to answer "Nothing, a slight cut from...falling" terrible lie, I know, but my mom is gullible to almost anything. We avoided talk for a bit to eat my mother and father chatting mostly in between. "Adam are you going to introduce us to your friend" my dad said suspiciously, I mumbled a curse under my breath, luckily Blake save me by introducing himself "Blake Shelton, nice to meet ya'll" good save Shelton "Fred Levine" he said "So are you and Adam close friends?" he is pathetic I just wanted to blurt it out to him how pathetic he is. "I guess we are" then my dad went deeper "When are you going to get a girlfriend to bring here Adam?" my blood reached it's boiling point, I pushed my plate forward furiously and went up to my room, slamming the door behind me. Blake walked in not long after "You alright?" he said "No, Blake I'm not my dad puts on this stupid act and pretends he cares when he doesn't, he just wants my mom" I practically yelled but kept it down he sat down next to me on the bed and put his arm around me. "Stay with me for awhile, it would be better for you." I thought about it for a second. We could go home together and I don't have to deal with my dad, that's a good solution "Sure why not" I sighed and grabbed the biggest bag I had and stuffed clothes into it. Heading downstairs I slowly made my way to the kitchen "Mom I going to stay with Blake for awhile I'll keep in touch" glancing at my dad once I saw a evil grin appear on his face. "Umm...okay but be careful" my dad interrupted "I would like to disagree, Adam it's been so long, I think we should catch up as a family" he said "Too bad I don't care what you think, or consider you family, your pathetic" I said with a smirk while my mom and Blake's jaws dropped and my dad just stared at me with a you-will-die-when-you-get-back look. The last thing I was thinking about was coming back though so he will have fun without me. "Blake let's go" breaking the silence as I strolled outside and over to his car that he had just gotten. He hopped in not too long later. We drove in silence until Blurred Lines came on in the car. We sang the rest of the way and when we got to his house we changed and collapsed on his bed. I cuddled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me safely "Goodnight Blakey" I said poking fun a little bit "Night Adam" he replied while kissing my forehead. Finally I gave into sleep.

Next Day, After School...

We were walking to Blake's car and I was staring at his amazing structure when my thoughts were interrupted "I know your staring at me" he chuckled as I blushed "Aww..your blushing too, your too adorable Adam" that compliment made my whole face turn a light red "By the way you wanna go to some fancy restaurant later t'night?" he asked "Cool I'd love too" When we got home I was greeted by his mom "You must be Adam I didn't get the chance to meet you yet until now" she pulled me into a welcoming hug which I thankfully hugged back "I ordered some pizza if you want any" she seemed so nice it was almost unreal. "Thanks" I said not really knowing what else to say. Blake and I headed straight to his room, where I was immediately pushed onto his bed and tackled with a intense kiss on the lips, his tongue slid against my bottom lip begging for entrance which I playfully denied. He groaned and slid one hand up my shirt caressing my skin, then softly brushing a finger over one of my nipples.  Without warning he squeezed and twirled my nipple making me gasp, he took the opportunity to slither his tongue into my mouth. However, I wasn't about to let him win, our tongues battled for dominance and I eventually won. We made-out for awhile earning soft moans from each of us every now and then. Blake pulled away after what seemed like an eternity. By this time I was hard as a rock and so was Blake, you could feel it through both of our jeans. He slightly grabbed my groin making my breath hitch, after I got a bit used to it he palmed me through my jeans. "You shouldn't have all the fun" I said as I began palming his through his jeans. Soon we got really tired, I'm pretty sure we both let go at the same time. "What was that about anyway?" I asked curious about the way he pushed me down before "Nothing I just really needed to kiss you" I chuckled and smiled. Blake stared at his watch and realized we should get ready. We were both ready within forty-five minutes and we headed to the restaurant in his car. 

At The Restaurant...

When we arrived to the restaurant it seemed simple yet elegant. Once we headed inside Blake talked with a worker and apparently already made a reservation. We went straight to a table and were seated and given time to choose what we wanted. I ordered a steak with a side of mashed potatoes and water, while Blake got spaghetti with chicken and a soda. During the wait we talked about small stuff like school projects and music, then a group of guys walked in making a pretty big amount of noise, not enough to get them kicked out though. Our food came soon after and we began to eat "This food is amazing but not as good as yours Blakey" I said with grin "Yeah right, the food you make is much better than mine or this places'" we both laughed at this. About half way in through our food the same lousy group that walked in yelled over to Blake and I "Hey you two on a little gay date?!" Blake ignored them, meanwhile I listened closely to everything they said "This restaurant doesn't want gay fags here!" That was it I was about to clobber that guy but Blake  brushed his hand over mine reassuring me that it was nothing and to just ignore it. Not long later we both finished and paid for the food and left swiftly. Blake decided to park a block up so we had to walk but I wasn't going to complain, it was about seven o 'clock and pretty dark out. We heard some laughing and multiple voices close-by. "Stay close to me" Blake said protectively. We were pretty close to the car when Blake was grabbed right from me and kicked in the knee, making him fall on the ground in pain "Blake!" I shouted before I was punched in the face hard. I put my hands over my face. Then I was picked up and pushed against a wall. They forced Blake to stand though his knee was probably dislocated and they made him watch as I was helplessly squirming as they held me up. Some more fists came into contact with my face and stomach, "Leave him alone!" Blake yelled trying his best to protect me. He stood up and fought with a few of them as they almost beat him to a pulp if it wasn't for his size. He eventually scared them off. I fell to the ground coughing up a bit of blood and I had a bloody nose. Blake helped me get to his car though he was struggling to walk himself. My vision was a bit blurry but by the time we made it back home it was pretty good. Blake was really suffering because of me. We got out the car and this time I carried him into the house and to the bedroom. "You didn't have to carry me" he said quietly "You could barely walk" I went to the bathroom and got out a first-aid. I wrapped Blake's knee and cleaned up his wounds, then doing my wounds. "Your too kind to me Adam" I chuckled at that "Says the guy who always fights for me no matter how much it could kill him." We got into bed and I curled up with my head under his chin. "I love you Blake, always and forever." he does so much for me it's crazy "I love you too Adam, no matter what happens." We cuddled and soon both fell asleep.