Day 5 of Fun

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. A lot has been going on in my life and I just needed a break, I hope you guys understand :/

--------

Adam woke up the next morning and looked to the side of the bed to discover that Blake was not beside him. He slowly began to panic until he heard the running water from the hotel bathroom. Blake stepped out minutes later

"Get dressed, we're going hunting"

Adam simply nodded, he wasn't very keen on shooting any animal. However, if this was how they'd spend their last day together he will take it. Blake grabbed the hunting equipment and threw it into the truck. They both hopped into the car and were on there way to the hunting area.

Le Time Skip

When they arrived Blake grabbed a whole bunch of stuff that Adam wasn't even sure was needed for hunting but it's whatever, as long as he doesn't end up killing Bambi's mom.

Blake took the first few shots then handed it to Adam who took it reluctantly.

"Aim right for the space in their neck"

Adam aimed the gun and took a shot, missing terribly. He had to admit, he was happy he missed so he wouldn't have ended up killing a helpless animal. Adam sighed in a bit of relief and Blake noticed

"Maybe we shouldn't do hunting, you don't have the stomach for it!" Blake chuckled

"No I just rather not shoot Bambi's damn mom!" They both laughed.

Blake took the gun and flipped the safety switch and set it aside.

"How about we do something a little more fun" Blake said, his eyes full of lust. He rolled on top of Adam and straddled him.

"Blake there are people around here" Adam whined.

"Well then I guess you'll just have to keep your moans to yourself" He growled.

They shared a sloppy kiss as Blake teased Adam's nipple. Their tongues swirling around in unison. Blake then moved to Adam's already aroused member as he pumped him fast, releasing a moan that Adam had been holding back. Both were too into things to realize they were doing this in the woods in a public area, but then again neither would care.

Blake let go of Adam's cock as he roughly entered Adam's still tight entrance. No preparation. No lube. Just raw. Adam groaned as Blake instantly hit his sweet spot, hard. Adam had his arms wrapped around Blake's middle, his nails clawing into the flesh, bound to leave marks.

"Fuck faster...Blake, please!" Adam half shouted trying to stay conscious of his surroundings

"So hot. When you're begging for me like this" Blake groaned as he picked up the pace. Faster and faster. Harder and harder. Each time hitting Adam's weak spot.

In no time Adam was on the edge.

"B-Blake... I'm gonna cum"

"Me too Ads!" Blake said a bit more loud than intended as he released his seed inside Adam. Quickly grabbing Adam's member to give him a few last strokes as Adam came all over his chest as well as Blake's.

Both men panting not sure what to do now, they were pretty sure someone heard them. Blake grabbed Adam by the hair to pull him into a rough kiss.

They got up after catching their breath and pull their clothes back on, too tired to clean off their semen. Besides they were most likely going to take a shower together at the hotel room anyway.

They drove back and Blake was the first to enter the bathroom.

"Ya coming babe?" Blake asked, making Adam smile

"Just a minute" Blake nodded and closed the door to the bathroom.

Once Adam heard the water running he grabbed his journal from his bag and flipped through the pages. It was his song book and lately he's been using it a lot more than usual. Where did the sudden strike of inspiration come from? The fact that Blake was going to leave him soon and his music was the only thing that was going to keep him together. He wrote and sang an addition of lyrics to a song he had started titled 'Leaving California'

You got in so late it's

Sunday morning

Said that you were leaving letting go of us

Where did we go wrong, oh

And now you stay you're leaving California

Gotta head back East and wanna leave tonight oh

Pack your things and go oh yeah

But if you run a-way, I won't be alright

And he stopped there to join Blake in the shower with a smile...

But he isn't letting go of us, is he? Were his last thoughts as he entered the bathroom.