The Truth Comes Out

I'm feeling bit weak today but I wanted to update and not keep you guys waiting, I'm trying to relax a bit but my stomach is just turning ughh. I'm sorry if this chapter is terrible, love you guys, Enjoy :D

Third Person POV...

"Adam you need to tell me what happened specifically that night. Now..." Blake's tone was serious making Adam gulp. Adam's words were caught in his throat "I-I..."

Finally he took a deep breath and explained to Blake everything that happened. From them drugging him to the fact that Robin couldn't get in him at first. He left out the part about him being a virgin of course, not sure how Blake would react. Blake skimmed over the facts in his head. Something just didn't add up. 1. Why would Robin do this to anyone? 2. Why wasn't Robin successfully at getting in Adam? Not that this was a bad thing that was actually good, that means Adam wasn't severely hurt. It still bothered Blake though, he shook it off, Adam needed him right now that was his main priority.

So again they just relaxed that day. Blake cuddling up with Adam in an attempt to keep him calm and from crying out of nowhere. At this time Blake didn't know how Adam would react to anything. There were times where the younger teen would stare off into space, curl up into a ball, or even just start crying. All of this worried Blake so he did the only thing he could do.

Bring Adam to a doctor

"Can't we just go home...please Blake?" Adam pleaded as if he would die going to a therapist. Adam hated telling random strangers his problems. Blake just kept his eyes on the road, he didn't know how else to help Adam, he surely couldn't do it alone. When they got to the office there were very few people. The receptionist pointed to the office of the therapist they would be meeting with for the next 2-3 months. Adam's head internally shouted Run away just run and don't look back. But instead he gathered the courage to stand behind Blake.

A slim but tall man with dirty blonde groomed hair stood up as they entered the room.

"Hello my name is Dr. Andrew Miller" he said with a welcoming smile as he shook Blake's hand and then went to shake Adam's. He looked at the hand for a second until Blake nudged him to shake it. Adam shook his hand cautiously and quietly. "I'm Blake this is Adam" Blake said pointing to Adam. "Well I think today it will be a 1 hour session and we will meet twice a week. Wednesdays and Sundays. Blake would you please wait outside?" Blake nodded and patted Adam's shoulder as he left the room.

"Take a seat Adam" Dr. Miller said with the same welcoming smile.

"So Blake tells me you've been pretty depressed as well as having nightmares and panic attacks, would you say this is true?"

Adam shrugged not saying a word

"Do you have panic attacks Adam, what do you think about that would make you panic?" the doctor said trying to at least get one answer out

Again Adam shrugged...

Dr. Miller sighed "Ok...what are your nightmares about?"

Adam sighed and shrugged "Just stuff..."

The corner of Dr. Miller's mouth made a slight smile, they were getting somewhere at least.

"What kind of stuff exactly?" He asked hoping for a specific answer

Adam shrugged again..."Just stuff.." Dr. Miller sighed, guess it's back to square one, he thought.

After that Adam didn't answer any questions. It would be a shrug, a sigh, or a two to three word answer. So much for the first session. Maybe next time...

Blake's POV...

I've been thinking about all the things Adam said and honestly I didn't get any closure to my question, instead I got another question. Is Adam a virgin?

I wanted an answer right now, but Adam was in pain so that would have to wait. Right now I will simply just be there for him every step of the way. As Adam stepped out of the office, he just had a blank expression on his face. "How'd it go?" I said trying to see if they got anywhere. Adam just shrugged and made his way out of the place on his own. Dr. Miller walked up to me "He basically didn't say anything, just shrugged mostly. He'll open up a bit more as time goes by" He gave me a reassuring smile at me and I gave him a slight smile back. I walked back to the car where Adam was silently waiting and we headed home. Adam, please tell me your okay!