Chapter 5: ...There's a World

There's a world, there's a world I know, a place we can go.

Meadow, Unknown Time, Unknown Date, Rose POV.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I looked around. How did I get here? I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard Gabe's chuckle. "Where are we?" "Where do you think you are?" "I don't know." I say. It was like I was in a painting. It was magical.

Wait, was this Heaven?

Gabe smiled and lead me through the meadow, hearing children's laughter and them passing me by. Some were playing ball, some had kytes. Some were small and some were tall. It was an amazing place to be. Gabe smiled at me, "This is Heaven, Rosie.." I smiled back. "But I thought we're ghosts? I thought Ghosts were lingering souls that roamed earth because they couldn't get here. " Gabe nodded, "There are certain exceptions. Like me and you." "What do you mean?" 

He smiled and lead me to where a tree sitting down and he beckoning me to sit beside him and I oblidged. He put a hand on my knee and I placed my hand on his, entwining our fingers. "We are different. Our hearts linger with ones on earth, me with my Mother and you linger with someone, who is it?" "I don't..know." I was confused, my heart lingered with someone, but who? He shook his head, "We'll find out sooner or later."

I nodded, "Okay." he smiled and sighed, "It's so nice here.." I smile and nod, "It is. It's a bit overwhelming to say the least." He chuckled, "It would be wouldn't it." I grinned. He pulled me close and he held me as I put my head on his chest, my ear over his heart, hearing it beat softly. I closed my eyes, wondering how it would have been if he didn't die. Would we be this close then? Probably. A lot of things would have been different but I don't think I would change anything right now.

Gabe started to run his free hand through my hair, I smiled softly, "That's nice." he chuckled, "Good." I giggled. It was like that for a while and then he seemed tensed, "Gabe?" I opened my eyes and looked up at him, "What's wrong?" He shook his head, "My mom..I have to go." "Oh..okay." I nodded, He smiled slightly and kissed my forehead before getting up and walking away till he disappeared.

I looked over at the children, smiling. A little girl ran up to me with a red rose, handing it to me, "Here, Gabriel sent this for you." I smiled and took it from her, "Thank you." "It came from him.." "But you delivered it to me" the girl giggled and nodded. She was about to bounce away when she turned back.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "Yes?" "Two souls joined forever, never parted, never will part." I looked at her and went to ask her what that meant but she was gone, bouncing away to play.

What did she mean?

Sorry it's so short! It's all I could go on for this chapter! Please rate and comment on how you liked! I really appreciate it! :) ♥