-9-

warning: sucky smut & writing

**

"Why didn't you fucking move when he wrapped his arm around you?" Calum shouts in the small space of the car.

Calum is definitely speeding and luckily not a lot of cars are out driving. I snapped out of my trance that I was in back at the office and was trying to justify my case with Calum.

"Calum, I was scared and shocked! He was sweet, sorta, at first and I didn't know he was gonna do all that! Did your mom know?" I cross my arms and try to match my voice with Calum's pissed off one.

"Do not blame this on my mum! You're a really great actress you know that, putting up that little 'scared' and 'innocent' act." Calum grips the steering wheel tighter and accelerates even more as we near our neighborhood.

I move my gaze to the window and watch the blur of houses passing us by until it starts slowing down and looking normal again.

"I'm sorry." I say with sincere as we pull up into our long driveway.

I turn my head to look at Calum when he doesn't say anything for awhile and frown when he's just staring at me with an unreadable expression.

"We'll see how sorry you are." Calum mumbles before getting out the car and slamming the door unnecessarily hard.

I open up the door and see Calum waiting for me a few feet away. When I reach him, he unexpectedly grabs my hips and throws me over his strong shoulder, walking casually to the door and inside our house.

"Calum, what the fuck!" I yell so he can hear me from behind.

"You guys are ba–Calum are you ok?" I hear Mali's voice greet us until it turns concerned and confused.

My vision is upside down and the only view I have is Calum's ass, it's a nice one you gotta admit, but I prefer to be on my feet staring at it.

"I'm fine. Don't bother us for a few hours, alright? See you around dinner." With that Mali agrees and I hear her footsteps walk away from us, causing me to pout. I thought she would've helped me out.

Calum walks towards the stairs and I instantly wrap my arms around Calum's legs to get him to stop walking.

"Hey, Calum, I don't wanna die today, so can you be kind enough and just let—"

"Shut the fuck up, Belle. Don't piss me off more than you already have." Calum's stern voice cuts me off. With wide eyes but a funny feeling in my stomach, I unwrap my arms from around his legs and he starts walking again, up the stairs.

I should really sweep up here, the floor is getting disgusting.

Calum opens our bedroom door before slamming it shut and locking it behind him. My mouth pouts in thought for the poor door that has done nothing wrong but give us our privacy.

"I've had enough waiting around. Tonight you're mine." Calum still sounds a little angry as he throws me on the bed, my back hitting the soft mattress.

I don't have time to react as Calum climbs on top of me and pins my wrist above my head. My eyes look up to his brown ones and notice how they turned a darker shade than the usual bright one.

"Will Zach make you feel as good as me?" Calum whispers in my ear before his lips pressed a kiss on it.

Oh I know where this is going.

I shall seek revenge for him staring at that girls ass.

Calum's lips leaves a trail of slow, warm, wet kisses along my neck down to my collarbones.