Chapter 1 That day...

Play the songs as they pop up

(y/n) HELP! PLEASE! GAH! PLEASE WHY WON'T YOU HELP? TRANSFORM WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Ah! You woke up in a familiar bed  sweat pouring down your face. You were safe at home awoken from your nightmare. You live in shinganshina along with your parents and older sister, your father and your sister are engineers in the Garrison Regiment, and your mother owns a bakery close to the outer gate, the hell gate as people liked to call it because it led to the outside world. You always wanted to see the outside world your best friend Eren Jeager always had the goal of joining the Survey Corps so he could experience the outside world firsthand. Your other friends were Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert you and Mikasa were feared by the bullies and if you or Mikasa caught them hurting Armin in any way, they immediately regretted it.

You got out of bed and you put on your usual tan tunic and brown trousers. Your mother was waiting for you, she wanted you to go into the market to get the usual items, Bread, Meat, etc. Your mother was going to open the bakery so you left for the market after her.

Timeskip

You got the things you were supposed to now you were hanging out with Eren and Mikasa, Eren got into and argument with his mother about joining the Survey Corps then you heard a scream, "It came from over there" you pointed to an alley way you ran into the alley to find Armin getting bullied for wanting to leave the walls he didn't deserve that so after you and Mikasa chased away the bullies you all went to the river that the transport boats sail on.

Timeskip again (yes I know I'm lazy)

You were all talking about joining the Survey Corps then suddenly "BOOM" the group was thrown around then Armin got up and ran to view the outside gate you followed and looked up to see a giant skinless hand grip the top of the wall and a head slowly raised up and look over the wall. You heard people screaming and running, "What the fu-" "BOOM" The main gate in the wall was breached and the Titans soon flooded in. Your mother's bakery was destroyed by the wall getting destroyed. You quickly ran over to see if your mother was ok but she got grabbed by a titan, you froze unable to move she kept trying to bite her hand. She told you to run for the boats and get to wall rose then she was eaten by the titan. You were grabbed by a Garrison soilder and they took you to the evacuation boats, as soon as they set you down you seen that the soilder was your older sister "(Y/N) get to Trost me and dad will meet you there I promise"

You were on one of the evacuation boats then you heard giant footsteps and they were fast then with another loud boom another titan came barrelling through the inner gate, letting the Titans get to the rest of Wall Maria.

Timeskip (again)
You got up from where you were sitting, Eren, Mikasa and Armin followed you, they also got to the boat too, Eren's mother was also consumed by a titan. "I HAVE TO STOP THIS!"  you growled while looking out into the distance. "WE HAVE BEEN THE VICTIMS TO THE TITANS FOR THE PAST 100 YEARS, NO LONGER, WILL DRIVE EVERY TITAN FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!"
To be continued in chapter 2...

Thanks for reading