Chapter 9: Fixing the wall

No pov
Armin gave you the plans to fix the breach in Wall Rose, the plan was to have every soilder still alive to stay in the corner of the wall to lead the titans away while Eren moves to the breach in the wall along with the elite of the Garrison Regiment, you are part of the small strike team that has to defend Eren, along with Mikasa, Rico Brezenska, Ian Dietrich and Mitabi Jarnach. You have full permission to use your titan form to take down any titans that will attack Eren.

Your Pov
I feel better after collapsing after defending my friends, I couldn't stay awake I guess, I have full permission to use my titan shifting ability, it's only to defend Eren, but it does show that Rico does have some trust in me. I wish I could say the same for Eren, the everyone in our strike team just looks at him, It pisses me the fuck off. I just keep my mind focused on the mission, it was pretty uneventful we just ran on the walk to get to the boulder that Eren is going to use to plug the hole in the wall. As we got to our drop point me, Mikasa and Eren lept off the wall and we used our 3DMG to get to the boulder, I decide to pull near misses and fancy moves which we all did, I seen a tower with a hole through it so I make myself as straight as possible and a barrel roll through the tower and I succeed and I drop to the ground beside the boulder. Just as three 15m titans come around the corner. Eren lands beside me and he nods to signal that he is ready to turn into a titan, I reply with a nod and he says "You better keep these bastards off me." I run a bit farther away drom the boulder to transform. As I get far enough I bite into my hand once again until I taste blood and the same explosion with the lighning occurs and I black out for a few seconds. As my vision becomes clear I see that I am taller by a large margin, as my hair drops into my face I run at the three titans letting out a deep roar as I punch one of the titans, sending it flying into the other two and I finish them off by stomping on their napes.

I turn around to see Eren bite down on his hand and another explosion goes off, As his Titan form suddenly appears from a massive cloud of steam, His eyes glowing green, something seemed wrong, it looked like he had no control, the thing was I was right as Mikasa looked at Eren's titan form as he tried to kill Mikasa. Eren punched the roof that Mikasa was standing on and a piece of debris cut her left cheek as she was knocked over to the left and Eren swings at her again, this time I caught his fist and I kicked a hole into his stomach knocking him down with steam pouring out of the cavity.

Mikasa's pov
As Y/N kills the three titans coming after us, Eren turns into a titan. He turns around and he tries to punch me, I dodge but I feel something hit my cheek and I feel blood run down my cheek, I see Eren about to finish me off but then Y/N grabs his arm and kicks hime in the stomach. I get up and get away.

Your pov
I look up on the wall and I see that Rico has fired a red flare which means the mission failed but I ignore it and I keep slaughtering titans while Mikasa is saying if we defend Eren long enough he can fix the wall. A few minutes of me decimating titans Armin arrived asking what happened, I noticed that his regeneration abilities weren't working and that his titan body wasn't moving. Armin climbed onto the back of Eren's neck and he stabbed into the flesh and this clearly pissed Eren off as he immediately screamed either in pain or rage, I don't know, but after some screaming and more titan killing I made my way to a group of trainees and they just so happened to be Jean's group which consisted of Annie, Jean, Sasha, Marco and Connie. Annie jumped up to my face " Y/N ARE YOU IN THERE? JEAN'S GEAR IS BUSTED AND MARCO IS MISSING" I nod and I set her back down on a roof and I run to find Jean and Marco, I find Jean struggling with some 3DMG which he scavenged, a titan leaps to bite him but I grab the titan and I bite out it's nape, killing it. As I look back over in Eren's direction and I see the boulder moving with titan steam rising below it, I start to feel tired but I eject myself out of the nape and I feel awake again this time my 3DMG Is still intact and I make my way back to Eren.

When I get back to Eren I seen Mitabi get grabbed and eaten, and Ian pulls a trainee out of a titans mouth and he gets decapitated by the titan's jaws I swiflty cut the napes of the two titans and I continue. Eren is a few steps away from sealing the hole when a titan blocks his path, and since this nightmare is seconds away and I'm now extremely pissed I shout while I drag my baldes up the back of the titan then I proceed to cut out the nape finishing it off. As I drop to the ground after killing it Eren slams the boulder into the hole. Closing it off to the titan territory, Rico fires a green flare to signal the mission was a success. The sun was setting now, it was hard to believe that this battle only lasted a few hours, it felt like a century. Annie lands beside me with tears in her eyes. "It's over, It's finally over" I turn around and kiss her and she melts into the kiss. "I told you I'd come back to you" you say to Annie with a smile. "Yeah but you still technically died" she laughed "true" you agreed. "I couldn't find Marco, Annie, I think we can assume the worst"

No pov
You go over to Eren's titan form and you cut him out and as you grab him you noticed he was barely conscious and he was scorching, you turn around to see two 15 metre titans approaching you.

Your pov
"FUCK MORE TITANS" but before I could even finish that sentence the titans dropped dead and a person landed on the titans corpses "That crest! It's the wings of freedom!" And our saviour looked at us over his shoulder "It's Captain Levi"
To be continued...