Chapter 7: Memories

A/N Holy shit on a fucking aeroplane, at the time i am writing this chapter on the 5 of March 2017 at 1:43 AM. This fanfiction has hit 921 reads and 32 votes, I cannot believe it thank you all so much for taking interest in my story and I hope you enjoy what's to come!

☡TRIGGER WARNING☡

No p.o.v
As you slip in and out of consciousness after your first transformation you look at the scars your childhood and training have left you each scar has it's own story, you look specifically at the rows of scars going down your left arm, these were painful memories of the time you were nothing more than a refugee in wall Rose after the fall of Shinganshina and Wall Maria, the scars of your cutting, you remember the crimson liquid seeping with each slice, the sting as the knife dragged through your flesh and the most painful memory of that was seeing Annie as she embraced you while she cried from seeing the state you were in, you felt better knowing that Annie cared about you.

As you scan your arms you see a training injury when the wire on your 3DMG snapped causing you to crash through a window in an old building, the shattering glass causing an all too familiar slicing, the glass shards tearing you trainee uniform, then onto your skin cutting deep into your arm and back. You hit the interior wall of the abandoned building hard knocking you out for a minute, when you wake up to Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Annie, Mina and Jean by your side as you wake up. You look at your bloody and torn uniform as you tasted the bitter and copper taste of blood. You had to spend 4 days in an infirmary with a hefty amount of stitches and bandages most bittersweet memory was when everyone friend or not made sure you were ok, and you looking ou the window to see Annie flying with her 3DMG as graceful as a bird while you lay in a bed, healing, anticipating the freedom of gliding through the air with your 3DMG.

You see a puddle of rainwater with your reflection and you see the scar on your right cheek, you remember the time when you were 9, when you and Eren managed track down a gang of human traffickers, they murdered a man and a woman and the sick bastards abducted their 9 year old daughter Mikasa.

*Flashback*
"Whats the plan Y/N" Eren whispered to his best friend "I don't know, just listen we might find somthing out" the two 9 year olds on a rescue mission to get a patient of Grisha Jaeger's, Eren and you got to go too because Grisha wanted his son to meet Mikasa and get to know her. As you and Eren listen in you hear the 2 men talking "Sure,  she's cute and all, not really my type" said one, the other responded with "don"t worry the old perverts in the city will love her" you look at Eren with digust "Are they doing what I think their doing?" You grab an old switchblade you keep in your pocket and you run out the door and you drive the blade into one of the traffickers throats, you twist then pull out and you throw it at the other guy wounding him as you pounce him and you repeatedly stab him in the chest screaming "YOU FILTHY ANIMAL, JUST DIE FOR FUCKS SAKE, YOU'LL DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR IF YOU JUST FUCKING DIE!" You then turn your attention to a timid whimpering from the floor, it was Mikasa, you walk over to her and you cut her bindings loose. She tried to kick you away as she just seen you murder two fully grown men and going complete psycho on one "Hey, Hey, It's ok shh, you're safe, sorry if i scared you" as Mikasa calms down Eren comes out from behind the door "There were three" Mikasa says quietly as you freeze in place just to hear the door behind you open and you get grabbed by the throat, as the third man takes your blood stained switchblade and Pulls it across your cheek, but he man suddenly has a pained expression on his face and he collapses, when i look at his back there is a knife peirced through the mans back, as you look up you see a scared Mikasa with her hands covered in blood with a shocked looking Eren. You take off your red scarf and you wrap it carefully around Mikasa's neck you give her a reassuring smile "Keep it, It's warm right? I want you to keep it" Mikasa nods and hugs you while she smiles under the scarf as you wipe the fresh blood from the deep cut on your face "Come on let's go home"
This was your happiest memory saving someone you didn't know from a horrible fate.
These scars will never heal the bad memories will and the good memories will stay with you forever

CADET EREN JAEGER AND Y/N L/N ARE YOU HUMAN OR TITAN!?!