Chapter 5: Trost

On top of Wall Rose, Trost District

You were working on one of the canons with Mina, that was when you heard Sasha's voice you didn't get involved as it turns out she had stolen meat from one of the commanding officers. You just smiled as you got up off your knees and you looked out to the walled city of Trost. "Mankind is getting stronger, we are ready!" you thought to yourself "after 5 years, we are finally ready" BOOM! You turn you head just to face the colossal titan only much closer than you wanted. Before you could even react you and everyone else was blasted off the wall in a cloud of steam "FUCK IT BURNS!" you scream as you fall to the ground, you pull the triggers on your ODM gear and you shoot back up the wall level with Eren. You notice a breach in the wall and the spiked barricades set up were destroyed by debris from the colossal titan's kick. Images from shinganshina quickly flooded your mind, images of your mother getting eaten by a titan. You quickly snapped into action by using a gas boost in your ODM gear to launch your self up onto the wall, you land on the now broken canon tracks and you see Eren land beside you "it's been five years you ugly fuck!" you mutter as you fire an anchor into the Titans arm and you sprint up it as Eren sprints up the other, you jump off it's shoulder and you go for the fatal blow to the neck but as you attempt to strike you are blasted back by a cloud of steam the colossal titan shoots out of its body, you manage to get through it and as you try again to strike the titan dissappears, you shoot your anchors and they hit the wall as you go back onto the wall. A squad Garrison soilders approached us "The Colossal Titan response team will hunt it down, Cadets you report to to the resupply Base in the middle of the city" you all salute them as you activate you ODM gear once again and you make a break for headquarters, one thing was on your mind at this point And it was to find Annie.

Timeskip brought to you by Rick Harrison and his pawn shop he works there with his old man and his son Big Hoss, everything in there has a story and a price, one thing he's learned after 21 years is that you never know what's going to walk through those doors.

You start refilling your gas canisters for your ODM gear, Armin couldn't stop shaking but he was mostly ok after his mental breakdown had passed, Mikasa still has her emotionless face similar to you and Eren was fucking pissed because you even mention one syllable of the word titan, he gets triggered. You start to make your way to the commander with Mikasa and Eren when you see Annie, she was fine, you walked over to her and you hugged her, then kissed her "Y/n, please come back alive" she whispers to you and you say back "I promise to come back, and I'm not one to break promises" with that you continue to the commander. Both you and Mikasa were put in a squad with the Garrison Regiment's elite soilders. You heard Jean complaining about how he would have been going to the interior tomorrow he then walked past you bumping into you on purpose, you grab him by the throat and you pin him to a wall "you know you can keep acting like a whining arrogant prick, or you could take that hatred toward me and Eren, shove it up your ass and use it to save you mother and kill some fucking Titans" you let go of him and throw him down and walk away.

Timeskip (again)

You, Mikasa and the rest of your squad just killed about 7 Titans, you have killed 3 of them, you notice something shifting around in the buildings as you see an abnormal titan suddenly jump at Mikasa, everything went in slow motion as you push her out of the way causing her to land on a building, you thought you could escape but your leg was bitten off by the titan and you land on the buildings below, You ODM gear is barely functioning as you feel blood dripping from you forehead, a scream of a child pierces your ears, you realise that it's a child that's about to get eaten. You force yourself onto your knee as you grab the child's hand and you throw her out of the Titans mouth and you take her place, Mikasa tries to grab your arm but is too late, your arm was sticking out as the titan bit down and swallowed. You were eaten by the titan.

    <--------- to be continued.