chapter 6: Awakening

You open your eyes to see that you are inside a titan, it smelled like death and there were bodies of people who you have trained with for the past 3 years. "W-WE WERE READY, WE TRAINED, WE STUDIED, WE KNEW WHAT KILLED THESE FUCKERS AND WE STILL ARE KICKED AROUND AND EATEN!" you felt tears come out of your eyes as you float in the blood of the Titans previous victims. Titans don't have a digestive system so once they're full they'll vomit their victims back up, but you'd be long dead but then, you look around and see another soilder you trained with, you don't remember her name but you recognise her voice, "I need to get back, my parents are worried" she said weakly as she sinks into the blood, "parents... Mum" you say to yourself then you remember the time where you hid behind the washing line outside your old house and when she took the shirt that you were hiding behind you made a silly face and she couldn't help but laugh at it, this memory suddenly threw you into a rage, "I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE, YOU HEAR ME!?" You shout as you raise the stump of where your arm used to be "EVEN IF IT KILLS ME! I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE" You start sinking into the blood "I WILL KILL YOU!" is the last thing you say before blacking out and feeling a sudden burst of energy.

"RRRAAAAAAAGH"

Everything is now a blur all you see is that you are now alot taller and killing Titans with you bare hands in a trance like state, you try to speak but the only sound you can make is a roar. You black out again completely.

Timeskip

You have control of you body again but you are falling and you feel massive amounts of heat and it is burning your skin, you hear Mikasa crying and everyone else gasping in shock. Suddenly you feel a cool blast of air as you try to lift your head to try to see what's going on but you can't, you pull hard enough and something snaps off your face, it was a muscle and it was connecting you to something, you suddenly hear Annie's voice shout you name as you hear footsteps sprinting toward you and you feel small arms wrap around your body as you open your eyes, you see that you getting dragged out of something and you look to see a blood trail coming from a titan body that had some sort of red armour that covered the fists but then it broke and it had Red eyes, you notice your fist is covered with red armour too but it starts to crack and soon brakes. You soon look around to see Eren, unconscious but still breathing and he was sticking out of the body of a titan. You blacked out again for a few minutes and the next thing you knew you were on top of the Trost supply station, you feel someone grab your hand and say "I thought his arm and leg were bitten off" it was Annie "They were" it was Mikasa, she sounded confused you slowly opened your eyes and looked at your arm.....

It Was there along with your leg....