Chapter 1

Zayn's P.O.V.
I sling my arm around Liam's shoulder and give him a quick peck on the cheek. Harry and Louis walk up to us, after class. Swinging their hands back and fourth between them.

Throughout the day it's normal, we go throughout our classes, see each other at lunch, as well as we all have our free period together.

As I get to lunch I can't help But to stare at Harry, then Liam, and then Louis. My heart sweeps every time I see them. They are all so beautiful, and I am so lucky to have them in my life. Harry looks up after taking a bite of pizza and winks at me suggestively. I chuckle at his cheekiness. And go back to admiring my loves. Something just rugs at my chest, like something's suppose to be there. I don't know.

Liam's P.O.V.
Everyday, I am grateful for my boyfriends. Some days I sit and think... There are people who don't find their true love in their entire lifetime. I found four, and at such a young age. I am so grateful.
I know that I'm lucky to have them, I've just been getting a feeling of emptiness lately. I know, I sound delusional to myself! How can I have 3 boyfriends and feel empty, and to be honest, I haven't a clue myself. There's just a hole in my heart that hasn't been filled yet.

Louis' P.O.V.
I'm always energetic, I think the boys have noticed I've been a bit off lately. I just can't help it. I feel like there's something missing. Don't get me wrong, I love ally boyfriend's, I just wonder if they feel the same way....

Harry's P.O.V.
It's the end of the day and we are at my locker making plans to go to Zayn's today. We've all been a bit off lately, so we've decided we'll make plans this weekend. Sadly, it's just Thursday. As we walk towards the school exit, a kid fall's flat on his face in front of us. We all rush to help him up. Then he meets my eyes, and at that moment I know we all must be staring. He had the cutest rosy cheeks that grew even redder due to his blush, he was pale, with dyed blonde hair. Goregous, angelic, stunning. There were too many words to describe him.

"S-sorry" he stuttered before running off.

Needless to say, we all watched.

"Has anyone seen that lad before?" Liam asked. We all reply no.

"I think I like him" Louis pipes up, we all nod in agreement.

Looks like we need to talk about stretching this relationship a little further.

You know what they say, the more the merrier!

~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~
Hey! This is my new Zianourry story! I know it's not the best start it will get better. I promise. I just wanted to go ahead and get a chapter up to see how many people are interested.

~All the love, Kitty xx :) <3

Dedicated to: ssshush.
  Definitely go read their works.