Chapter 22

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of my mums cooking. Wow I missed that. I wipe my eyes out and stand up to stretch. I go take my medicine and plop back down on the couch. I pull out my phone and my eyes wide. Shit. 173 missed calls. Fuck I am dead. I'm a dead person. I'm gonna be murdered. Fuck.

"Hello honey, how'd you sleep?"

"Fine mum. I need to call the boys, okay?" She sent me a knowing smile and nodded me outside for privacy. I went out and checked to see Harry had called the most, 94 times. So I called him.

"Hello" I hear a deep, raspy voice.

"Harry" I squeak.

"Niall where the fuck are you?! I'm coming to get you tell me where you are right now, be ready when I-"

"Harry" I say low, teary eyed. I hear him sigh.

"Baby, don't cry. We were all just really worried. Where are you, babe?"

"With my mum" I whisper. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you all I just- I...I.."

"Baby, explain to us all later. Just, spend some time with your mum then call us to come get you, yea?" I nod before I realize he can't see me. "Words babe." he reminded and I blushed.

"Okay." I ended the call and spent another hour with my mum before calling Lou and saying they could come get me, he warned me that they were pretty mad yesterday.

I got ready and tried to doll up a bit- look extra pretty and maybe they'd go a little easier on me.

They picked me up and the ride was so awkwardly silent. We finally got to their house and I felt 3 quick smacks on my ass. My eyes got a little watery. I turned to see Harry had done it. I leaned into his chest, "I'm so sorry, Haz."

"It's okay, Kitten. We have to talk now." We all walked into the living room and sat down. It was awkward for a minute til I started apologizing and explaining the situation.

"Babe, its okay. You can spend time with your mum whenever, but tell us where you're running off to, and don't ignore our calls, yea?" Liam said and I nodded.

"So, Ni, we need to talk to you...about the relationship" tears sprung to my eyes as soon as the words left Lou's mouth. I curled further into Haz.

"Not like that babe" Harry reassured me.

"We just... need to establish some things" Zayn said soothingly.

"Like what?" I question.

"Well, like rules" Lou says slowly.

"And punishment..." Harry adds. I squirm a bit at that one.

"Okay" Liam asks.

"O-okay"I answer. Harry rocks me in his lap to reassure me.

"So um..to begin' Zayn starts. "We have some simple, basic rules for you. One, no cursing- pretty mouths like yours only speak pretty words. Two, no running off without telling us where you're going- we worry and care. Three, when we call, answer- we worry and need to know you're okay. Four, no lying-we're honest in this relationship. Five, tell us if something is wrong- we want to help you. Six, be loyal- you're ours and ours only, we are quite possessive" Zayn finished. Harry growled into my neck to prove the point and I giggled.

"Okay. I can follow those rules" I say.

"There's more" Lou adds, biting his lip.

"If you break these rules" Harry starts hesitantly. "We will punish you. And know its not because of our kinks. Its because we love you and we think you need it to correct your behavior. Like, it will mostly be spanking, we can try different things to see what works best with you, okay?" I gulp and nod, slightly nervous but still following. "Like yesterday, personally, I would have spanked you for shouting profanities, for running off without a word, for not answering- I would have given you one for each missed call' my eyes widened- there were 173, I started shaking a bit. "No worries love, this time you are forgiven but we have to start enforcing these rules so we can have a good relationship, okay?"

"Yes, okay" I answer Harry. He kisses my cheek.

"My strong baby boy" he commented.

I got praises and cuddles for the rest of the night. It wasn't perfect, but nothing is.  Life was great and I was in love.

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~

I love you all and I'm still here to talk for anyone who needs it..or just wants to talk. ♥ :)

QOTC: How old are you?