Chapter 21

Louis' P.O.V.

Everything is going perfectly. My boyfriends are perfect, Niall is happy, everything is wonderful, life is good. The only thing I would change is sexual activity. I know I don't need it, I just miss it. None of us have been very sexually involved since Nialler came along because he's so innocent. I love the way he is, and I'm willing to wait as long as he needs. I'm just sexually frustrated and the boys are starting to notice it, I think. 

                                                                      Harry's P.O.V.

Lately Lou has been really grouchy and touchy. I'm assuming its because he's so sexually frustrated. Its not like he's alone in that, we all are. I guess it wouldn't hurt to fool around just a bit, it has been a while. 

"Hey, Lou, babe" he hums in response and looks up at me. "Got any plans for today?"

"Nothing in particular, Haz, did you wanna do something?" I smirk and walk over to him, I lean down and start a passionate kiss with him. When he goes to deepen it I stand up. 

"Bathroom." He practically runs there before I am able to finish the word. I smirk when he's already in the shower by the time I get in there. He doesn't hear me step in so I take the opportunity to slap his ass- he yelps. "That's for being so grouchy the last few days" I whisper into his ear and smack his ass again before attacking his neck, leaving marks. He starts moaning so easily excited.

"Daddy" he whines, high in his throat. Again, I smirk, being equally aroused.

"Yes baby" I question, knowingly.

"Fix it" he says, pouting, moving my hand down to his crotch. I tease him for a few minutes before I finally give him what he wants. We both get our sexual frustrations out and clean up before getting out of the shower- I think we're both pretty content now.

                                                                                             Zayn's P.O.V.

I walk out of my room into the lounging area, Niall is curled into a ball on the couch, fast asleep. I take a quick picture before shaking him awake.

"Hey Ni baby, its noon, you need to get up." At first he just mumbled incoherently and I thought it was the cutest thing ever but then he shot up off the couch.

"Noon?! What day is it?" He frantically started jumping around and getting his things together.

"It's Sunday, love." I look at him curiously, by now all the boys are in the lounging room as well.

"Fuck fuck FUCK" he screams while jumping around to get his shoes on. We all stand shocked. All of us with wide eyes, Liam's mouth open and Harry's nostrils flared.

"Wanna repeat that" Harry dared him with a dark tone. 

"I have to go now" he said and started towards the door.

"Niall" Lou said. He kept going, we all followed him out the door.

"Ni, love- where are you going" Liam yelled after him running down the street.  Niall called a cab and hopped in, leaving us behind completely confused.

                                                                                            Niall's P.O.V.

I didn't mean to run from the lads like that, I really didn't. My mum gets back from her business trip today. I'll be seeing her for the first time in 3 weeks! I know it shouldn't be such a big deal but I'm excited and overwhelmed and I wasn't able to communicate it to my boyfriends.  My mums flight is suppose to get in at 1 PM and its already half past noon, I hope I get to the airport on time. I wanted to surprise her when I picked her up.

The cab driver drops me off at the airport and I check the clock on my phone. 12:57 PM, underneath that is 43 missed calls from the boys- great (note the sarcasm). I run to a gift shop and quickly draw "Maura" on the board, I stuff the marker in my pocket and run to stand at the end of the escalator, waiting for my mum.  Not even a minute later I see my mum smiling face. I hold up my poster.

"Mummy" I yell, running towards her and grabbing her carry on bag. We get the rest of her luggage and leave the airport.

"So how are you my sweet boy? Everything going well with the boyfriends?" I bite my tongue, feeling my phone vibrate.

"No mummy, today is all about you. I've missed you so much and I want to hear all about your trip and your job." Maura smiled, knowing she was truly blessed to have such a lovely son. 

"Okay honey, let's talk over food." Niall beamed at the mention of food and started chatting with his mum.

They got to a small restaurant and ordered their food. "So Niall, my job is going very well... and they want me to go on as full time."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, it means I'd be on call for travel a lot, maybe longer trips like this last one I just took.." She seemed hesitant as she could tell Niall was getting slightly teary. "Honey, I swear this is a good thing. I would be gone more often but I'd spend a lot of time with you when I get back and we'll call and video and baby I promise it will be amazing. It's really good money, Ni..." she sighed, and he knew he couldn't argue with that.  "But you know how we work, love. If you don't want me to I won't take the promotion- its just a simple call."

"No mum" Niall tried his best to perk up and put on a smile. "That's great, its really great."

"Jeez Niall, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to get rid of me."

They laughed and hugged. "Never, mummy."

                                                                       Third Person P.O.V.

They went back home and had a junk food filled movie night. They talked and laughed and fell asleep together, wrapped in quilts on the couch.

                                                                        Harry's P.O.V.

"Where the fuck is he" I say for the millionth time. My nostrils are flared and I'm probably scaring them at this point because I'm so furious.

"Harry calm down" Louis tried, he was the voice of reason currently.

"How can he" Zayn yelled.

"We haven't a fucking clue where he is!" Liam joined.

"Not even a fucking call. Still no answer!" Zayn was pretty mad, too. We were all extremely worried.

"When he gets home I'm setting his ass on fire" I state.

"Makes two of us" Liam continued.

"Three" Zayn mumbled.

"Lads" Louis said in a disbelieving tone. "He's new to this, and we are gonna wean him onto things. Even punishment. Hell, especially punishment. That kid's never been punished before, if you think your gonna drag him over your laps and light into him then you all have another thing coming.  I'm worried, too. I'm mad and confused and anxious just like all of you. I'm trying to hold us all together at the moment. We can't do this. We will explain to him what this will get him in the future. Maybe even give him a warning swat- and by that I mean literally a quick swat on the ass, that's it. Not from all of us, just a warning pat. Harry, Zayn, Liam- I love all of you so so much. But we are in a relationship, and in this relationship we love and care, so we are patient, okay?" Louis hadn't exploded all day, and somehow he was so calm doing it.

"Okay Loubear, we love you. We all love you" I say, kissing his temple. "Let's get some sleep." We all crawl into bed and sleep.

~~~~~~A/N ~~~~~

I love you all  let me know what you think.

QOTC: What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of pickles?