Chapter 27

Niall's P.O.V.

"Okay so wanna pull a prank?" Lou's eyes go wide, giving away that he's surprised, but the I see the crinkles by his eyes and a wide smile. 

"Well well well, looks like you've finally come to the dark side" he comments and smirks.

"Oh please, I'm dating you, it was bound to happen at some point. So yes?"

"Of course" he smiled and intertwined our hands. "What's the plan?" I smile at him and relay my ideas to him quietly, knowing by now Li probably recruited Zee and Haz. 

"Okay, so they probably think we're gonna have an all out pillow fight- we are, but there's a twist. We let them get us back into my room and that's when we pull out these" I smile, pulling out water balloons. I've never felt more devious. I tell Lou the rest of the plan and things are set in motion."

"Hey Ni love?" I hear Liam yelling for me and Lou and me laugh, looking at each other. 

"Yes Li?" 

"Where'd you go?" 

"I'm upstairs. We're watching the movie up here. Why don't you come on up?" 

"Coming" I hear Haz yell. 

"Ready" I ask Lou and he runs down the stairs and throws a pillow at Zee and Haz. I see them both chase Lou up the stairs and he's laughing. When they get closer Lou yells, "NOW!"

I throw a pillow to Lou and he turns around and starts on Haz and I get Zee. 

"I remember when I'm the only person you spoke to" he says. "Now look where we are" he comments. I say, faking thoughtfulness, and not getting distracted. I start with my pillow and before soon, Zee and Haz both have pillows and are getting us back when Li comes up with every pillow from the downstairs part of my house and starts pelting me and Lou. I get a secret wink from Lou that makes me let out a cackle. Finally, we get back into my room and Lou drops his pillow, signaling for me to do the same. 

"I guess that means we win, eh?" I smile at Li. 

"Not quite, mate" Lou says and throws the first balloon. I grab two and pelt Haz and Zee.

"Liam!" I hear Zee.

"You didn't say this was part of it?!" Haz added. 

"I didn't know it was!" Li retorted. Me and Lou kept pelting them 'til we ran out. 

"Is that all you've got?" Li says, dripping as if he wasn't phased. 

"I don't know, are we quite finished Ni?"

"Nowhere near, Lou. We haven't done the best part."

"What?" Haz asks, Zee has the sense to run out of the room. I laugh and me and Lou grab our guns and do our fake battle cry and start squirting, chasing the boys at that point. Me and Lou separate and I end up running outside, only to be met with Haz holding my water hose, pointing it. 

"Oh you wouldn't" I dare him with playful, squinted eyes. 

"Try me" he says, soaking wet still. Lou runs out just in time and walks over to me. 

"We need to distract him" I whisper to Lou.

"What? What'd you say? Don't try anything!" Harry looks like he's going to aim the hose when I count off to Lou. We both drop our water guns and I mouth '3' and jump into his arms and we start making out. He slides his tongue into my mouth and grabs my ass, I moan a bit at the definitely new situation and I swear I hear a groan. I feel me and Lou both smirk as he trails down my neck and whispers now and I jump down and grab my gun. Before Haz has time to notice Lou grabs the hose and starts spraying him. I take my gun and Lou's and start on Zee  and Li who finally just came outside. I run over to Lou when I'm out of water. 

"Can I try the hose, Lou?" I bat my eyelashes and he agrees. Then I turn the hose on him and he's instantly soaked. 

"Betrayal!" He says, surprised. I cackle.

"Oops?" I say and then they all come at me at the same time, with a last spray I drop the hose and run through the yard. I feel cold water shoot straight onto my back and I feel Lou grab me and hold me still. I struggle and Haz helps him hold me still.

"Anything to say?" Zee questions and Li is smirking at me.  

"I love you guys?" I say, meaning it and attempting to get out of this. 

"Aw, babe. we love you too" Haz responds before I'm being soaked with water. And as I stand there being splashed with water, I look at each of them, with fond; I truly love them all, and I could never ask for more. 

A/N

Hello lovelies! Recently a lot of you have been inboxing me and I think that's really lovely. I love to hear about how all of you are doing. Anytime you just want to rant about your day I'm all ears.

QOTC: What's your favorite subject?

                                   ~All the love,
                                            Kitty xx : ) <3