Chapter 9

At school Monday
                      Louis P.O.V.
"I wonder where baby Nialler is" I wonder aloud. The lads look around curiously as they notice Niall isn't here. We all text him and none of us get a reply. The bell rings. Signaling for us to go to our first block. We all walk slowly to our first class. All of us worrying about our baby Nialler. Where is he?

                        Niall's P.O.V.
I hate this. I'm sick and honestly I just feel terrible. I don't like being alone. It gives me time to think about bad things and I'm a happy person. I want to be happy. I don't want to keep being sad.
My head is pounding and I can't eat to even think of good for the matter, it just.... I run to the bathroom and vomit. Scratch that. No thinking. I need to sleep.

I continue to vomit until my stomach is completely empty. I don't have energy to make it back to my bed and my eyes are so heavy they feel like the weight of the world is on my eyelids. I slowly slip into darkness on the bathroom floor.

                       Zayn's P.O.V.   
Okay. Now I'm scared. Niall just started and he's already missing a day. Is he okay? Did something happen? Not even a single text to me.

"Lads, has.. has Niall responded to anyone?" They all shake there head 'no'. Ugh! Nothing! I just want to know if he's okay.

                    Harry's P.O.V.
It's the last period of the day when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly take it out silently praying it's Niall. It's not.

Boobear (Louis) : hey babe. We're gonna go to Niall's after school. He still hasn't answered anyone.

Me:okay boo

I slide my phone back into my pocket and sigh. Please let him be okay.

A/N

Favorite song?

~ All the love, Kitty xx :) <3