Convince Me

Camila and Lauren was on their way to Camila's sister house. Lauren wanted to talk to her so badly about Camila's situation, so on their way the later had told all the possible important details to the older one. Lauren now knew that the real name of Camila's sister was Sofia but she calls her Sofi. She also learned that in the third grade she told everybody that she was a butterfly princess, so she should be called Princess Sofia. 

 Lauren asked her, "What else?" She needed to gather more information from the brunette so she will not sound like a freak when they met.

 Lauren needed to pretend she's Camila's friend therefore it's a prerequisite that she must have some knowledge about the brunette's life. "She's lactose intolerant." Camila said while giving a shy smile at Lauren. 

 "All right, the only way this is gonna work is if I could tell her something that only you know." Lauren was becoming impatient already, it seems like the brunette wasn't taking her seriously. "Something so intimate, so personal..." She demanded to Camila to tell her more facts.

"Oh, oh, she French-kissed her ex-girlfriend Vi-vi. Five minutes before her wedding." Camila bellowed happily thinking that she remembered that fact it surprised Lauren though. 

 "Oh, that'll work. That's good." She looked at the brunette laughing then returned her focused on the road. 

"Nobody knows that." Camila chuckled. It was their secret after all. 

"That... I think I like her already." Lauren said smiling at her then back to concentrate on driving.

 ---- 

After an hour and a half of driving to Camila's sister's house, Lauren is exalted to meet the other woman. They rang the bell and she was fidgeting her fingers she's a little bit nervous, she still doesn't have any idea how to explain to Sofi anyway. How will she tell the story on how she met her sister, how they became acquaintances, etc., after three door bells the door finally opened for her. A woman who looked like Camila opened the door for her.

 "Umm, hi. I'm here to speak to Sofia." She said to the other brunette while Camila only stood by her side of course her sister couldn't see her.

"Yeah, I'm Sofi and who are you?" The younger brunette asked her so she introduced herself to her and told that she was a friend of Camila. Sofi let her entered the house upon mentioning her sisters name.

"So, how did you know Camila? You must've worked together." Sofia asked her while they were on their way towards the kitchen. Camila was as well following them at their back. 

"God knows she wasn't dating anybody." The younger Cabello stated in a matter of fact tone while fixing her grocery items. 

"Everybody likes to rub that one in." Camila retorted which made Lauren laugh for a second. 

"Actually, this is gonna be a little difficult to swallow..." Lauren started talking but was interrupted by running and shouting children whom she assumed as Camila's nieces. 

"My nieces are here? They're supposed to be at school." The brown eyed brunette said while pointing to the kids who were playing tag. The taller kid approached Lauren and said, "Hi. Would you like some tea, maam?" Zoey dragged Lauren towards a small table and let her sit in a small chair. 

"Well, yes, thank you, madam." Lauren replied to the small kid. Camila knelt beside Lauren eager to tell her something.

"Lauren, abort. Don't do this in front of them, it's gonna freak them out." Camila said in a pleading tone while trying to hold on Lauren's shoulder. They Couldnt do this especially her nieces were around the house.