~Chapter 1~

Foxys POV

It was just a normal day at high school but, a new pizzeria had moved recently over the summer and we had a new students at our school, Fred, T-Chi, BonBon, and Mangle. I take my seat in the back pulling up my scarf covering up my scar on my cheek, Mangle sits one sit up and one across from me, her silky while hair and her joyful tone fills my heart with something I've never felt before. In math class when we do work my eyes won't stay on the paper, they look at her every chance I get. Her beautiful blue eyes and rosy lips are so amazing compared to my short red hair and green eye. At lunch I go and eat on top of the roof only thing on my mind is Mangle. I softly hum safe and sound, then stop when I see two little white ears poking from the edge of the roof, I quickly go over and help her up, and she says "thank you, oh, sorry my name is mangle!" Hearing that tone makes my heart sing in joy, I respond "h-hi my name is foxy" I pull up my scarf covering my blush over talking to her, her tail and hair flow in the wind softly flowing among us, I put my hook hand in my pocket and other hanging loose. I sit down near the edge and eat my PBJ sandwich while she sits next to me eating her apple. Her sky blue eyes stare at the clouds and I watch in amazement at how she can make everything so interesting. I look at her and say "you just moved here correct?". She turns her head to me and responds "yes, that's correct, so far I really like this neighborhood. It's so beautiful with the oak trees and rose bushes all around here". My ears perk up in amazement, I never thought of that before, I say "what classes do you have". She looks at me with her sky blue eyes staring into mine like if I really want to know, she smiles and says " History, Math, Social Studies, PE, Science, and Drama. I believe your in all my classes!" My eyes widen thinking about that, I never noticed it. She takes a bite on her ham sandwich showing her pearly white teeth. It's amazing she isn't scared by my eye patch. I get some bread crust on my eye patch and with her soft silky hands brushes the little bread crumb off. We laugh for a little while before have to go inside, we climb down the roof, me using my hook hand to help me get on little ledges, and her easily getting down in a breeze. We get to PE already in our gym clothes, and we have to run the mile. I get in my ready position as the coach tells us when to go, suddenly he shouts "GO!!!!!". I run as fast as I can, looking behind Mangle almost caught up to me. Wow, she's fast! I slow down as she runs next to me, and we finish in 2:55. We finished first with time to spare so we get to do anything coach says, all I can say is "Wow, mangle your really fast!"

Mangles POV

Foxys amazing, honestly he so fast and yet so kind. His green eye is so, how can I put it....beautiful. And his soft leather eye patch is so cute! His short dark red hair is something I've never seen. And when he smiles, I fall apart, and the thought I was so smart. Have I made a new friend or, something more? I've never meet anyone like this back in Organ. And now in California, I've found someone different. The thing he doesn't know is that, I was kinda following him at lunch. I mean I thought someone like me, a fox, could help me fit in! I was just going to stay at the bottom knowing he was  on the roof but, that voice, that single hum, I couldn't stay away from, so I climb like I did back at summer camp, and find him helping me get to the top. I stare at the sky thinking about foxy. And his pirate voice and theme, I love it! Back at gym I smile at the remark, I know the gym teacher secretly shipping us. But- GYM TEACHER STAPH. Foxy smiles back, and like I said, it's so cute I fall apart and the thought I was so smart. I don't really know this school but I follow foxy. For some reason foxy runs behind some bushes then behind a tree, I follow him only to find a small playground. My eyes widen and sparkle in joy! Foxy calls out "c'mon! Over here" I look past the playground, to see a little rope tied to a big tree, at the end of the rope a little seat. I'm just in amazement! Foxy says "well? It's cool right?". I say back "this. Is. Amazing!" I feel like back at Organ in 1st grade! I first go to the swings and play for a little while before going to the rope. I climb the wall and jump landing on the seat, and swinging high in the air. My hair overflowing in the wind and tail flowing with the wind. I giggle at the amazement of doing this for the first time as foxy watches me do it with ease. Then we have to go to science. I go to the girls locker room and change out of gym cloths to my normal, only thinking about foxy. I go to science walking with foxy down the hall. We get to the science room, and we have to do an experiment with a partner.

Foxys POV

WHAT?!?!? Experiment already. Schools crazy, well, it's my turn to choose and I get-

-Ok! First Fangle FanFic, great, and from last book shout out to......VegetaxBulma4ever, and yes the song was, Wait For It, sung by Aaron Burr, and the Hamilton Cast. Congrats...please don't judge me if this book is bad, it's my first FanFic ship book thingy, bye peeps- ~Videl4ever