~Chapter 5~

Mangles POV

After the visit, I go home and read, eventually knocking out. I wake up in tangled sheets, and mangled pillows. I get out of bed and dress into a hot pink tang top, some jean shorts,Nike sneakers, and a pink bandana, because why not? I quickly go into the kitchen get some pancakes, with syrup, and go back to my room. I decide to work on the structure of the volcano. I end of finishing the whole clay structure! I lay on my bed thinking what to do...then I just decide to go to the park.  I walk down the street and across a few roads to end up at the park. I sit down on a bench, ironically the same one I sat the day he got hit. He gonna be out of the hospital tomorrow, so what do I do... I just don't know?!? I feel so different without him, like if, maybe, he's a part of me...or do I have feeling for him? I don't know, I just I'm not me! Foxy is something different, like one of my fox needs, it's hard without him, he's a part of me. I feel alone in the world, no one to trust, no place to go to, no friends...am I going crazy, or am I in love? No, just no, I can't be! I shake my head side to side trying to convince myself that I don't like him but all evidence points to the being. The words "I love foxy" escape my lips making me blush and I pull up my bandana. Then I just realize, convincing myself to every last bit, I love him. He's the world to me, his smile is my sun, and his arms are my home. His eyes are my moon as they watch me, and his soul is my sky. But what if he doesn't feel the same, what if, I get rejected, would if he likes another girl... If that is so, then I shall be happy for him, I shall be supporting him all the way, and then another girl can have the best man in the world. Why am I thinking of this, like, I'm going Angelica style. Kinda a mix of congratulation and satisfied, I mean like what I'm here for him but I also love him, but if he loves another girl I'll always be here for him. (A/N Btw satisfied and congratulation are Hamilton songs, and congratulation is the song that is on this chapter video thing on top:3)

-sorry for short chapter-