~Chapter 8~

Mangles POV

I can't believe it worked! Foxy and I we did it! Is it weird loving your best friend...well at least he bears with me, it's been so long since I've seen BB, we call him balloon boy, for his love of balloons, but his real name is Bob Balloons, :D his last name doe. Bob is the youngest of us all, still in middle school in his 7th year, but they say he might skip 8th :D. Little BB is growing up so fast ;~;, We head home, and we come across a street, the wind blows off my scarf, and that's my favorite scarf! Before it's almost gone in a flash, Foxy jumps so high like I dunno 3 feet? But anyway, he jumps about 3 feet in the air like LeBron James style 360 no-scope grabs that dang scarf and walks over to me calmly like nothing ever happend.... "Here..." He says handing the tie dye scarf back to me. "Thanks Foxy..." It didn't get too awkward sense we were friends, and I didn't mind, like pity myself over the fact that I might be in the friend zone, and blush, nah we FWIENDS!!! But when he jumped I noticed something... The tip of his tail was flat...uhhhhhhhh...ok? Maybe a pirate theme thing again, like his eyepatch. Not weird at all, he walks me home, and before I go inside he hands me a little gift bag all tied up with a bow, a pattern of white and pink lines and the tissue paper popping out white and pink. I stare at it for a while then when I look up and is about to say "for me?" he's gone. I walk inside my house and sit at the table, I pull out some of the tissue paper and peak inside the bag. I see something and I pull it out...and I see...a silver locket with a picture of Foxy on one side the other side has words carved into it. It says "don't forget who you are, because the true you can always make me smile". "This-it-what- this can't be for me..." I whisper quietly to myself, I look at the back and it has my name engraved in cursive, like it was meant for me. "Ohhhhh, somebody's got a boyfriend, and his name is Foxy! #Fangleisrealbruh" I hear T-Chi sing in delight. "What?!?!? I never say that about you with BonBon~" I say to hopefully make her flee. "BonBons just a friend!" "Oh, then what are you doing walking home with him?" It's not like you don't do that with Foxy! Just please don't ruin my fanfic this early!" "FAN FICTION?!?! WHAT!?!?  Ohhhhhh, nooooooooooo..." "It's called Fnaf high-just a friend" I grab my red cove cased phone and search it up on a app called Wattpad then I see smack right in center Fnaf high-just a friend. "DANGIT T-CHI!!!" "IM SORRY IT WAS A PERFECT SHIP YOU MEANY" "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IF PEOPLE AT SCOOL SEE T- dang you T-Chi dang you" "your class mates follow me......" "I hate you" "love ya too bro"

Foxys POV

"Making my way down the sidewalk walking fast" that song can't get out of my head! I reach my house and open the front door to see Chica having a food fight with Freddy. "DON'T YOU DARE THROW THAT BEEF AT ME" "OH I WILL BECAUSE YOU SHOWERED ME IN FRUIT PUNCH" "BECAUSE YOU SPLATTERED SYRUP ALL OVER MY TOPHAT" I calmly walk around the destruction and to my room all purple with stars, ahhhh home sweet home. I jump on my red cotton bed, then check my phone.
T-Chithebosschick made a new book Fnaf high-just a friend. Let's check it out, I unlock my phone and go to Wattpad and the the cover...Oh my Scott Cawthon of Pancake Hills. She made a Fan Fic about me and Mangle.....this is worse than the time I sat on a wasp nest. I decide to text mangle.
F: hheeeyyyyy
M: ...the fan Fic...
F: I know...
M: worse the person I live w/ made it 😨😱😖😫😩😰😭😭😭
F: W H A T D A F U D G E O N H O L Y C A R L W I T H P U R P L E S P R I N K L E S!
M: (•—•) Mr. Whale asks was the locket for mangle? 😰😰😰
F: yes it was.....
M: O.o really?
F: yyeeeppp
M: Thank you so much! I love it
F: glad you liked it! Did ya read what it said?
M: yesssss
M: wwwhhhyyyyy?
F: It's true 😊
M: awwww... :D
F: What's your username on Wattpad so I can follow you? Mines FoxythePirate
M: ok mines ManglethePirate :D
F: welp, I gotta go videotape a live food fight ttyl
M: k ttyl
I switch to photos really quick then click tape and tape the live food fight between Freddy and Chica, God Bless America. To YouTube the food fight goes! Viral video I hope... This is way too funny, at least they will put it on a try not to laugh. I go in the fridge and gets some left over cake from the last day of summer party we had, and the cake was still good actually! What to do with my life what to do? Well, it's about 6:00 so I'll guess I'll sleep until tomorrow! ZzzzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz "don't you remember me, I'm always here watching you! You've grown up fast found the girl of your dreams but you don't even know who you are don't you. You don't even remember who I am. Remember when we were young, we played in the field then the branch fell and flattened the tip of your tail, I was there I helped you get back up. I'm lost now and I need you but, your gone, you abandoned me all those years ago! How could I end up with a brother like you!"ZzzzzZzzzzZzzZZzzzzzzzZzzzzZZzzz