~Chapter 6~

3rd person POV

Foxy soon got out of the hospital, and Mangle thinking about life. Foxy walked up to his doorstep to find the sculpture and was amazed by the glorious sight. The fox had met many new people yesterday, new friends new people. The white vixen in the park, staring at the ever beautiful pond. Her tail swished back and fourth to the beat of the wind, her sky blue eyes focused on the pond ahead of her. Foxy picked up the sculpture and read the note at the bottom: hi, I finished this for u! By the time u see this I hope that u are doing well. ~Mangle Toy.

Foxys POV

Toy....so that's her last name! A way better last name than Fazbear. Hehe anyway, Now I have to do my part, I get a funnel and pour coke into the funnel. Then I text Mangle.

F: thx for making the sculpture!

M: NP

F: I'm ready, so where do u wanna meet up?

M: park- OMI were getting a puppy!

F: congratulations!

M: there confetti all over the screen when u say congratulations!

F: CONFETTI!!!!!!

M: AHHH *drowning in confetti*

F: Nuuuu mangle! *drowning w/ her*

M: *decapitating*

F: WHAT?!?!

M: XD OMI I meant decaying!

F: decapitating though...

M: who did u decapitate?

F: spiders

M: WE WILL REVOLE!!!

F: *shoots spiders* stay low, I'll meet ya at the park

M: I'm here at the pond so stay calm and shoot some spiders.

F: :3

I run over to the park like flash, and I determined to scare her this time! I run up behind her "Boo" I ash rather loud, she jumps a little and says playfully scolding me" don't ever do that agian!" "Ok I promise, but do u have the Mentos?" "Yup" "then let's test it out!" I say carefully placing down sculpture. "5,4,3,2," and mangle carefully pours the Mentos in "1!!!!!!!" The volcano explodes and it goes about 3 feet high." Success!!!" We both shout in glee. I can't wait for tomorrow!

-sooooooo sorry for short chapter...;( but I have a report due in two weeks so please don't shout at me in the comments for late, and short chapter. Thx for understanding!!!!-