Ima gonna make sasuke gay!

Yay, this story is mostly to tick off my crazy cousin, she is a pest. so i'm giving her what she wants but by my standards. so this story might be a tad weird, but you decide to read it or not, neh?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Alice. Thats my name, i have no surr name, well i hate it. My parents are never around. My best riend is named Lily. i love her. like a sister that i always wish. anyway we're on the bus, a weekend has finally come.

"Hey Alice, whose your anime crush?" asked Lily

"Naruto Uzumaki." i said.

"Wow, You are so obssesed with him. What if you landed in Sasuke's body, what then?"

"I would make him Gay, look its my stop." The bus stops and i get off. i wve good bye to lily, like always. now i have to walk home, wich takes me an hour. I make turn down an alley, like always then.... BAM! A LIGHT HITS ME! BLOODY MURDER! IT ACTUALLY HIT ME!

Then i hear a voice.

"Young one, you will leave this world and come to the world you call Naruto and become sasuke uchiha."

"Waaah! Hell no! Why should i?"

"I am Kami, god, you shall become a brink of hope."

"K-K-KAMI-SAMA?! I'LL DO IT! But what of my life here?"

"Once in the body of the young uchiha, all traces of your exsistance will vanish. you never were."

"Kami-sama, i will do it." i can get away from the boring hell of reality, and my demon parents. but i'll miss Lily. good bye world.

Darkness over comes me. i wake up in unfamiliar bed. i get up and walk to the only mirror in the room. i look into it and smirk.

"Good morning, Sasuke Uchiha."

i look outside and see the hokage mountain. i wonder what time ers i'm in.

"You are still atending the acadamy, you should get ready or you'll be late"

"Hai, Kami-sama!"

i get change and run to the acadamy, i'm the first one there so i take a seat. i look out the window and see Naruto running around, i smile a bit. students walk in and i can see Naruto writing on the hokage faces.

 look out world, sasuke is now gay!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't own naruto and i hope atleast some of you enjoy this story. Pray that i don't get murdered by my cus'.

Ja ne!