I need to be sasuke, my way though

Today is the day we face Zabuza and I might die today. No, I will not die; I’ll just visit heaven and fall back to earth. Yup, that’s what will happen. I woke up in the room me and Naruto are sharing, he’s not up yet. I get up and ruffle his hair, watching him breath so calmly. I feel like a stalker, great, I got myself depressed. I change and go down stairs.

“Sasuke, where’s Naruto?” Kakashi said giving me a look.

“Sleeping, he over did himself,” I said and waited outside.

We are now on the bridge, surrounded by Zabuza's clones. I wanted to go at them but Zabuza thought I was scared.

“The kid is still trembling.”

“I’m trembling with excitement.”

 “Go get them Sasuke.” In a split second I defeated all of the clones.

“It seems he has become a decent opponent for you Haku.”

“Indeed.” I went after Haku. I didn’t wait for anything. I was super fast, hack I’m twice as fast than the emo Sasuke. My fight was getting more frenzy; my mind couldn’t keep up with my body. Haku began doing hands signs with one hand. Shit, it’s that ice thing he does. I focused chakra into my feet and dodged his attack and went behind.

“Too slow Haku.”

I kept my attacks coming. I was doing really good, I didn’t even notice his ice mirrors popping up….. Oh shit. Maybe concentration is a good thing.

“So this is your kekkei genkai?”

“You know of my powers?”

“In sorts.”  I felt my eye twitch. My sharingan? Ah well. I attacked a couple of times but I was mostly dodging. Then I heard something, it was Naruto and in a couple of minutes he’s in front of me.

“Sasuke, I came to save you.”

“Naruto, it’s nice and all but it might have been better to help me from the outside,” I said. I then saw Haku jump into a mirror and then to another. I grew impatient and did a fire style blaze of glory. The did not melt. Shit, I’m not dying in here. Then needles were shot at us and Haku appeared in all of the mirrors.

“Your eyes will never see the truth, I can’t be caught.”

“Shadow clone!”

“Naruto, wait!” in an instant, Naruto’s clones were gone and he was hit. I caught him as he fell. Haku said that he couldn’t grasp the full shinobi philosophy and hope we don’t resent him for killing us. Haku then attacked us, I was able to dodge the ones that could be fatal to me, as well as helping Naruto.

“You are quite brilliant, but this assault will end you.”

I have to stay calm…focus…concentrate…and see past the illusion. His attacking from the front. I grabbed Naruto and dodged it. I knew what happened, I have the sharingan now. I had the perfect sharingan but my left eye was tingling. I saw Haku preparing to attack. He was going for Naruto; I can’t let him get to Naruto! With everything I had I went straight towards Haku. I transferred my chakra into my fist and punched Haku, but in turn I received the blow that was meant for Naruto. I could hear Naruto waking up.

“Naruto, no matter how many times I tell you, you still rush into things without thinking,” I said.

“Sasuke you…” he looks up at me and is shocked.

“Don’t worry, it’s not as bad as it looks.”

“W-why?”

“I never hated you, you know.”