to the land of waves.

MA, ma, ma, ma ,ama. Shit, I’m so bored! What to do, what to do? Oh I know kind nap Naruto and rap him. I shuffle a bit closer to Naruto until Kakashi puts a hand on my shoulder. I look up.

“Sasuke, how come you’ve become overprotective of Naruto?”

“Hn, I don’t know what you mean.”

“Well, you stare at him for quite some time, then you  blush a bit, then you get this crazy look like you’re gonna rape him.”

“ What do you mean, I have no such intentions.”

Yay, you all know those are lies.

“Anyway Kakashi-sensei, shouldn’t you be looking out for robbers.”

“Well, that’s your job too.” Ok, now to truly change Sasuke.

“Look at that puddle, suspicious, suspicious.” I said with a smirk, Kakashi sweat drops.

Kakashi pov --------------------------------------------------

Ok, I know Sasuke isn’t himself lately but that was the weirdest thing he has said, usually he just Hn’s a lot. He just smirks and goes off near Naruto. I swear this boy has gone in a loop. But he is right about the puddle at least.  He’s more observant then what I thought.

Sasuke ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tch. Kakashi is on my case now but first I gotta watch out for those brothers. I’m a girl that has become a boy, since I’m in the body of Sasuke Uchiha, I am going to make Sasuke gay. Yay! In the process I’ll break some hearts of annoying fan girls.

While I was thinking of my plans to*cough*rape*cough* make Naruto fall in love with me. I am so glad lily made me watch yaoi. Naruto, Naruto, I’m gonna rape you. Oh yay, Kakashi should be getting killed right about… Now! Hah! Kakashi is gone. Neh, gotta protect, shit! They got Naruto! Now I’m out for blood!

-----------------------BLOODY MURDER---------------------------

(Due to the fact that Sasuke lost it, it was too terrible to describe, even Kakashi had to intervene. In short Sasuke was about to kill them in the most painful way.)

So, after Kakashi had stopped me from killing those bastards, I walked towards Naruto and he was glaring at me. Why Naruto?! I’m not so bad, sure I’m gonna rape you but it will be quite pleasant.

“What do you want….” Naruto was about to move his arm but I grabbed it.

“Your hand is poisoned, if you move it will spread faster and you’ll die.”

He stopped in his tracks, I don’t know why but he gets mad and stabs himself. What the hell! I didn’t even do anything wrong come on. Naruto gives a speech of how he’ll become stronger and such. I just want to hug him right now but we have to get back on the road.

Time skip -------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now in a boat, yay, so much fun. At least I get to sit next to Naruto.

“Now mister Tazuna, will you explain to us what is going on?”

“My guess is that the land of waves is so poor that even the fudal lords don’t have money, thus he lied about the mission. The reason for the money shortage is because of a guy named Gato. I hear that he transports illegal stuff over waters, and the bridge is a menace to him.” I said. “Well it’s kinda a hunch.”

“Kid, you practically nailed it.”

Tazuna goes off and explains the situation one more time. Once we got off of the boat we went down the road and Naruto goes on his kunai rampage.

“Naruto, if you continue like that your gonna spook a poor innocent rabbit.” And on cue comes a white rabbit. Naruto tries to apologize to the poor bunny.

“It’s white, how odd. Unless it’s used as a substitution.”

“That’s right.” Said our sensei. Then I felt a sword coming down on us. I grabbed Naruto while Kakashi grabs sakura and Tazuna. We see a man on the huge sword Naruto wants to go after him but I stop him.

“Don’t do it, that guy is Zabuza Momochi the demon of the mist. He is out of our league.” I said.

“Even children know of my reputation, I take it you are Kakashi of the sharingan eye, also known as the copy cat ninja.”

“That’s right, but what is Zabuza, a missing-nin, doing working for a man like Gato.”

While Kakashi was fighting, my left eye started to hurt.

What the hell? Shouldn’t I be trembling in fear instead of pain!

*It is because you are still part Alice, you are still adjusting to Sasuke’s body* said Kami.

Kami-sama? What do you mean; I can already use the bathroom.

*I mean his sharingan, the blood of the Uchiha runs within you. You need time to become Uchiha.*

time I don’t have, shit it’s a pain in the eye.

*Yes, and it may still hurt since I’m changing the sharingan a bit.*

a bit?! How?

*A way to see the future, you’ll see in do time*  and kami left my head.

“Sasuke, I promise I won’t let anything happen to you or any of my comrades, I will protect you all with my life,” said Kakashi. I noticed that my left hand was over my left eye and in my right hand was my kunai, which was very close to my neck. I put my kunai down.

“So the little kids are scared are they?” said Zabuza.

“I’m not scared, my eye is driving me crazy.”

“Such a weak excuse. Now what to hit, liver, lung, heart….” I was getting a bit creeped out by this dudes killing style. Zabuza was about to attack us.

“I don’t think so Zabuza.” Yes, it’s Kakashi to the rescue. Too bad it was a water clone, and Zabuza gets Kakashi and he also was a clone.

Off they go again to fight. Dam my eye is killing me. Then the pain slowly subsides. When I looked up I saw Kakashi in that water prison, then I was tugged by Naruto. Shit, when did he get beat up by Zabuza?! I missed it?! Aw what the hell. Time for naruto’s  brillient plan.

First the clones, then naruto throws the giant shuriken at me. I do the shadow technique to hide naruto. He strikes and zabuza realises his prison. I had rope so I threw it at him and pulled him out before the water dragon attack. I felt a bit dizzy, I had to lean on naruto. The dizzyness passed when haku came and pierced zabuza’s neck. I wanted to say something but I couldn’t speak, I feel cold. I didn’t even realize that I was hugging Naruto. I fell unconsiuse.

*Sorry Alice, but it is part of the process.*

Kami-sama.