my fustration gets me

Ok, now that everyone is in position, why don’t I explain? I made Naruto make clones and distract Kakashi, while I set some traps and ask sakura to be bait.

“Sakura, Kakashi will use genjutsu, so don’t panic and release it. Got it?” I ask. She nods.

 “Good, now when you see an opening, you throw your kunais to activate the traps, ok?” she nods again. I hide and Naruto is besides me.

“Sasuke, I got him to follow me. Now what?”

“We wait for the crow to land.”

We hear sakura scream, we peer out of the bush. Come on sakura; show that you’re not useless. Then she gets a serious face and does a hand sign and yells release, she throws her kunais and cuts some rope. Sakura jumps back and logs go at Kakashi. I nudge Naruto and both of us get in ropes and transform into logs. I pass Kakashi by the front and Naruto by the back. We undo our transformation and attack Kakashi; I had a katana with me for some reason and started to attack Kakashi. Naruto and sakura have their kunais at hand.

“Now!” I yell. Both of them throw their kunais at one side of Kakashi. Then dark shadowy hands pop out, one grabs Kakashi’s waist and the other cuts the strings of the bells.

“Dive!” I said while I charged at Kakashi with my katana, which is infused with chakra. This way Kakashi can’t do anything for the bells. Instead he needs to dodge. Leaving the bells fully exposed.

Naruto and sakura got a bell and I stopped my attack, glaring Kakashi down. The alarm went off.

“I’m done.” I smirk and put away my katana. I sit down.

“But Sasuke, you didn’t get a bell.” Said sakura.

“Just like I had planned it. I said I had a way for you guys to still be ninjas, not myself.” Everyone looked at me shocked. Kakashi clears his throght.

“Well, you all… pass.<3”

Everyone was dumbfounded. I ignored it all. Hey maybe I could get a date with Naruto. Yay!

“Sasuke want to go on a date?” asks the pinky.

“No thanks.”

“I’ll go with you Sakura!” said Naruto. My heart got broken. Naruto and sakura went in front of me and headed back home. Kakashi puts a hand on my shoulder. I look up to him.

“You’re a natural born leader, I have hopes for you.” Then he walks away. Dam, I need to find some to talk to, but whom. Oh, I know. The best sensei ever, after Kakashi, Iruka. I go over the roof tops until I find his apartment. I knocked on his door; he came out and looked surprised to see me. He invites me in.

“Sasuke, is something the matter?” Iruka brings tea.

“Why do you ask sensei?” I asked while closing the windows and curtains.

“Well, this is the first time you’ve come to my apartment, so I assume you have a problem.” I look at him.

“Well, I do have something like a problem.”

“Oh? Do you want to talk about it?” I nod.

“It’s Naruto, that’s my problem.” Iruka gives me a sympitic look.

“I know he can be handful and annoying at times but he does have good intentions.”

“No, that’s not it. I’m in love, sensei.”

“Ahh, so you think Naruto is competition for Sakura’s heart?”

“Uh, no. that has nothing to do with my situation.”