i'm still sasuke.

After naruto had been brought back by Iruka, we were forced to do the transformation. It took me all my ninja awsomness to stop myself from laughing at irukas epect noose bleed. after school let out i went to my new home. it's amazing how i haden't gotten myself lost.

crack!

shit! fan girls!

i ran for my life. after reaching ichiraku's i had lost them. i went in and saw naruto and iruka. Dam, so adorable! No, must take time, must be sasuke. dam it! i sat down and ordered miso ramen and a tomatoe.

"It's rare to see you around sasuke" said ayame

"I was hungry after running." after eating i went to buy weights. i know i need to inprove in taigetsu. i bought for wrists, ankels and waist. each weighing 100 lbs. i went home and sleeped with my weights on.

time skip ----------

Hell ya! i pass now gotta wait for naruto and tomorrow to meet kakashi. im going home and sleep. I left the school grounds and went into an alley. I did the transfomation jitsu. i made my sasuke hair longer and brown. made myself look like a jonin, i looked a bit like Hayate, except healthier and not having coughing fits. now to do what i always wanted to do. i walked into a store, a book store. i looked around and found the book i wanted. the first book of...... ICHA ICHA PARADISE! Ya, you heard me, the perverted book. i always wanted to know what its about. i was taking the book to the cashier when i reconized a certain silvered haired man. Kakashi. i stood back for awhile until he left. he walked out and i went to the cashier.

"I wish to buy this."

"Very well sir."

after that i went home. i entered and realesed the jitsu. i sat on the sofa and started to read.

after a couple of chapters i was intrigued by it. i wanted to continue but needed the slep, so i just sleep on the sofa.

time skip ------------------------------------------

Today we meet our sensei, and i'm a bit early. i go inside the class and only see iruka.

"Morning, iruka-sensei!" i yelled he jumped

"Sasuke you startled me!" i smirked and waited.

i dozed off and wasn't awoken until i heard girl yelling. i look up and see naruto glaring me. oh shit the kiss! a kid bumps naruto and i doge and cacth naruto. shit... lost my nerve! i look up and everyone sighs in relief.

later on iruka anounces teams. after the last one is anounce, i run home. i eat and now i wait for naruto. i made a shadow clone and hid myself. naruto came in and tied my clone.

"I beat you sasuke belive it!"

"thats a clone, dear naruto."

naruto pov ------------------------------------------------

i look to my side and see sasuke with a smirk. his hand goes up ang grazes my cheek. i feel angry, atleast i think im angry.

"Soory but i need to leave so bye." he whispers into my ear. and dissapears. i leave but transformed into sasuke, i am still going to see sakura.

sauke/alice ---------------------------------------------------

The day we meet our sensei is today still, inside im giddy and jumpy but outside, i'm the brooding sasuke everyone looooves. i once again was early and iruka wasn't around. in my weapons pouch is a special book. i start to read my book. after an hour iruka comes in and i hid it away, then students come in, and there enters my love, naruto. i just want to jump him, but i musent. come on alice, i mean sasuke, keep it together.  My love will bravail.

"Are you truly going to make Naruto fall for you" said kami in my head.

"Kami-sama! but ofcourse. i have always loved Naruto and i have already gotten acustomed to my body. so i won't have any problems."

"Very well child, do what you wish"

"SEYA KAMI-SAMA!"

anyway i saw that the room was empty except for my team. Sigh, why does sakura want to impress me, i want naruto. i sound a bit creepy but o well. ah look, kakashi got hit by an eraser. hah.

"my first impresion of you all, your a bunch of idiots." harsh.

"lets go to the roof top."

rooftop -----------------------------------------------------

we are now on the roof top and Naruto is going on about ramen and becoming hokage. and now its sakuras turn, i ain't hearing it, its to creepy. whats kakashi looking at... oh its my turn.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha, i like very few things (lies), i hate many things (lies again), i have no hobbies (except reading my book), and my dream isn't a dream because i will make it to a reality, i will restore my clan and kill a certain someone." wow, an uchiha moment.

"very well, you all are unique in your own way. tomorrow we have our first mission"

"What is it?" asked naruto

"a survival test." i zone out and hear when he dismisses us. i'm gonna go train a bit. i still have my weights. after a couple of hours of training, i head home but first some ramen. i see Naruto outside the stand with a sad face.

"Naruto, whats wrong?" i ask

"I don't have enough money for ramen."

"How about i treat you some, hmm?"

"Really?!"

"Sure, but don't leave me broke ok."

naruto pov ------------------------------------------------------

wow sasuke is treating mre to ramen yay! i guess hes alright.

"I'll be leaving seya tomorrow" sasuke smiles at me. wow, he can smile. i just nod.

sasuke pov ------------------------------------------------------

gotta go to sleep and plan how to suduce naruto.  i'll confes to him during or after zabuza, well i'll go chill for a while..

next day -------------------------------------------

"start" kakashi yelled.

Today we have the bell test but naruto is on the feild, while me and skura are in the bushes. oh, gotta get naruto. i jump next to naruto and face kakashi.

"Sasuke what are you..." i cut him off by grabing him and carry him bridal style.

"sorry kakashi-sensei, i'm boroing him, seeya." i bow and leep into the forest. man if i can escape so easily with naruto like this i could probably rape him, no bad sasuke, bad. stay focus, aha, theres sakura.

i land next to her and put down naruto.

"Both of you listen up, i have a plan that will keep you guys as ninjas, so pay attention"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment if you want, hope this story goes far.