training....dam

When I opened my eyes I saw that I was hugging something orange. It was Naruto’s jacket. I still feel dizzy and my left eye still hurts a bit. I was lying on a futon; I rolled over and saw Kakashi-sensei reading. He looks over and gives me a closed eye smile.

“Good morning Sasuke.”

“Morning.” I try to sit up but I feel right back down.

“Where is everyone?” I ask.

“Eating.”

“Was the ninja in the mask an accomplis of Zabuza?” he nods.

“I have already told the others about it while you were sleeping.” Then comes in Naruto and sakura.

“Sasuke, you’re finally awake!” she squeals I nod and hand Naruto his jacket back.

“Sorry for the bother.” Naruto just nods.

”Well, how about some training. I now the perfect exercise.”

After I got up and ate something, Kakashi took us into the forest. I stared down a tree until our sensei threw kunais at our feet. Holy shit, I missed their explanation. Well I know what to do so it wasn’t necessary. Kakashi tells us to start and we run up our trees. I ran like hell and the tree bark snapped under my foot. Dam, I even have Sasuke’s problems. Too little chakra and I fall, too much and the tree will break.

“This is easy!” I looked up and saw sakura on a high branch.

“Well it seems our young lady is the one with chakra control, she’s probably closer to becoming Hokage despite Naruto’s gloats. And the finest hope of the Uchiha clan doesn’t seem too impressive either.” Sakura then goes of how Kakashi could say such a thing. It doesn’t really bother me since I’m still part Alice… part Alice? Is the Alice me going to vanish, I always wondered what would happen to me, the girly me. Will Alice vanish? I’ll figure it out later; for now I’m gonna climb this bad ass tree. I run up and break the bark again….. noooooooo, I’m a tree killer!

After a while sakura leaves and it’s only me and Naruto. Maybe I could rape him, why do I always think of rape? Dam, I’m a perv. And proud to be too! Dam, if I don’t relax I’m not gonna improve.

“Hey Naruto!”

“What Sasuke?!” he looks a bit pissed off. Was it my fault?

“I’m gonna take a break, wanna come?” he looks at me then nods.

“Sure.”

I walk in front and Naruto fallows, so cute.

“Hey Sasuke, where are we going?”

“To the river.”

“Why?”

“To fish some dinner I guess.”

“Why fishing?”

“Well I thought if one is relaxed then you’ll have better focus more, thus it might help in training.”

“So you’re  helping me?”

“I guess. It’s more of a selfish reason than an act of kindness.”

“Huh?”

“Nevermind, look, theres the river.”

I broke two branches and took out some wire. With these two objects I magically make fishing rods. I give one to Naruto and we begin fishing.

(Night time)

We’ve gotten a lot of fishes and been putting them in a basket. What the hell?! Where did the basket come from? Aw who cares? As Naruto was trying to pull a big one in his string snaps and he falls on top of me. Wow, this is a very nice position. I was about to uh… better the position…. Yay let’s go with that… anyway Kakashi-sensei interrupted the fine moment.