Chapter 5 - Surprise and Moments

Today was the day on which we were going to find what Vēñï really think on us..simple by the cameras.

I called Neha...

"Where r u neha !?" I said

Neha: "I'm coming with Cin, I'm on Royal Road, in 15 mins we r there . Just wait"

"Alright, but fast" and I hung up.

We placed cameras in her house as we wanted to know what she is up to. Because on the other day when she was behind the tree, I immediately thought that she must be doing something otherwise she wouldn't have spy on us secretly. She thinks we are idiots but she is wrong we are not dumb.

Ding
Dong,
Ding
Dong
at the door...

Here Neha and Cin arrived, we prepared ourselves to face the truth...the truth it's like her madness. Yeah her madness, firstly, she came at our spot and then has written in capital letters GO IN HELL secondly, she spy on us behind a tree. I'm sure that there must be bad intentions behind her mind.

We all switch on laptops and started connecting our cameras to our PC... Each camera had its server. Three cameras were quite enough. So we started our investigations. When suddenly
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

I was becoming red as a tomato as the person ringing at my door was or were constantly pressing on the sonnets.

At my surprise , I was like 😮😶😮😶😮. He was finally here. The one who I wanted right now to hug and forget all my worries. The one when I hug I feel secured in his arms. Of course I'm telling about my BF.

"How, ...how ......are..... you.....
here!!!!?" I asked shocked.

Well lets have an intro . The boy , the new character is , in the story is my boyfriend; Alex....... Intro finished lets go back..

Alex: " So u mean that I shouldn't be here . Okay then I'll go back!!"

"Nooooooooooo stay back I need u here please don't go away i beg u " I shouted.

Then I realised that I was screaming like a mad girl.

Alex: " That's my sweet honey... I'll always be here for you ,don't u worry okay"

Neha & Cin: " WHAT HAPPENED , WHY DID YOU SCREAM.!!!?

" Huuuuuuh....nothing happened...it's...just that... I was being melodramatic okay .... Lets go BACK TO WORK". I was embarrassed. Cin and Neha already know about Alex. I can't hide that from them..

Walking towards the living room we started again our investigation with the help of Alex... I can't let him in the dark so i told him every single thing about what happened , and all related to Venila..for your kind information Venila was the Ex-GF of Alex , my man.... Venila is such a bitch , she has even tried to separate me from Alex. She was keeping telling one thing only ; " You know, Amélia I'll never let Alex be yours , do you wanna know why , because he is only MINE. Alright". I was fed with her. That was before we became "fake" friends. . . .
I still remember our first mutual conversation.

Flashback

Alex: " hey Amélia , I need to talk to you , it's very important. "

"Go ...on. You can .,...tell / share.......everything to me" I said .

Alex: " Help me to get rid of Venila . Please help me. She is making me her pet. I can't handle her. She is sooooooo mad. " Pleading me .

"W..hat !!!!" I was shocked .

Alex: "yeah,Your Venila is mad , completely. She even locked me in a room for two days .... She is horrible, help me".

"But... how did ....you.... get out.!?" I said.

Alex: " There was a window hidden behind the wardrobe so you know how I got out."

I was trembling before him. Then courage gathered up. And I was able to talk to him naturally. Of course I would tremble because at that time I was in love with him. He was my Crush. 😇😇

"Okay, I'll help you out of this matter.

Alex: " Ohhh thank you so so so much. Okay I gotta go now...... Bye I love you." (He was saying that so rapidly ).

"Huh...what,. .. what did you say!!??".

On the next day I help Alex of getting out of the room from the window.

There I told him a plan of how he would be able to get rid of Vēñï, her master.
I knocked at the door and Vēñï opened it. She was looking nervous on seeing me..

" Hi, how do you do?"

Vēñï: " Great and how are you here?"

"I came to invite you at a farewell party at my place tomorrow."

Vēñï: "Oh really, who is going abroad."

"My cousin Leo and he was the one who told me to invite you. So I hope you'll come.okay. Bye I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to invite others now. Bye"

Vēñï: " Don't worry I'll come for sure ."

Well the plan was actually to make Alex to go away from that place in meanwhile when I was diverting her I really hope that he has done what I told him .

Few houses away , Alex was standing in front of his house safe and sound. I was feeling so angry because I couldn't told him my feelings on him. He thanked me and I remembered one thing at that moment.

Last night , he had told me something in swiftness. I can't remember it well ' I gotta go now.... Bye I ........' after that i don't remember..

"Hey wait tell me one thing . What did you tell me last night."

Alex: " Huuuh nothing . Nothing "

" Ohh you think, I'm a fool. Come on tell me. Don't hesitate or otherwise I'll send you back to your master Venila."

Alex: "okay okay I tell u
I LOVE You."

"😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶 😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶"

Alex: " ohh please don't keep silence tell something. Have i said something wrong."

I ran to him and hugged him hardly and kissed him.😇😇😇💋💋..

" I I I love u tooooooooo"

Flashback ends .

That were my best moments of my teenage life.