Chapter 11-Confrontation part 2

After 2 weeks...

I came up with my plan..so let explain; so I was thinking to attack Venila from her weakness..I was doubting about that ..but I was saying like if she don't have any weakness,,,she is perhaps an abnormal person(alien)..

Then I phoned Vēñï's mom there in Mystic Falls... to get a few information. I thought that I won't get because HER DAUGHTER AND I DON'T GET ALONG...actually i got more than I needed and that's the lick with me...

By the mother of Venila, I found out that she has a boyfriend now; who she loves a lot lot lot...Venila's boyfriend must be a mad to be her man.. So he is Liam Parker... I have google search on him and on his FB profile we can see clearly that he is deeply in love with Venila...there were so many pic of them kissing , eating ice cream together, hugging and etc...I was like "OMG Venila has a heart.. she is in love with someone.."

It was really shocking for me as we all know how Venila is actually with a guy..maybe she is playing g with his feelings.. anyways I can't judge the love of people...

So this time, I had to become the bad girl to defeat Venila...I wasn't really fine with that idea but I don't have any choice...

Ring,Ring,Ring

"Hello" I didn't even have seen the ID caller ..

"Hello baby.. you are suppose to come next week, right..".

"Hey,hi my love... I was thinking if you could wait one week more as Aunt Joanne has been admitted in hospital because her health problem.. so if you dont mind I'll have to stay one week more.."

"That's not a problem, she s your aunt . She needs you there..bye" we hang up..

"It's so bad to lie to the love of my life. When I'll return there, if ever i return  I'll have to reveal him everything and I already know that he will be very angry.." I said to myself with a guilt in me..

I went to Carter's workplace..

"Hey,...what's up dude..!"

"Tired as usual Améli..". I hated this nickname as it sound as a kid of 3 year     old 's  name...

"So what..do I do with this guy now.." To attract Venila towards us we have kidnapped Liam... We met Liam on his way to Vēñï's house.. Unfortunately for her nobody came at her place except a letter demanding ransom from me of course. .

"I DON'T KNOW, JUST THROW HIM IN A BIN OKAY....WHY THIS BITCH IS NOT HERE YET!?...HAVE YOU WRITTEN THE ADDRESS WELL!!".

I was like nervous was raging in me as Venila wasn't coming to TAKE HER BF..if ever she has changed her mind I'm gonna be in serious trouble..."make her come god.."

"Do you think that God will listen to you .!" Said carter sarcastically .

"It's not time for humour..."

Knock,knock at the door..

Finally Venila has decided to come...also with a bag full of money.. I sent carter to open the door while in meantime I get ready..

"Well dear...you came finally for your BF..."

"Where HE IS TELL ME DAMM IT.." Venila was quite sad on hearing that his love was kidnapped.. for the first time I saw tears in her eyes for someone..

"Can't you wait for 2 mins more whore!!"
I think that carter was a bit crossing limit.
"Well my dear you look quite sexy while crying " Carter was overreacting now and that's for sure..

  While Carter was distracting Venila, I went to change and prepare my plans. I was thinking of wearing a disguise just a mask..

When I finished wearing the mask I took an stupid entry...I just break a few table , a few vases, and a chair..

"What t-the hell is that ..." Venila was instantly shock..

Carter had always to add up something over the limit and put himself in the embarrassment.

"Well...my sexy I present you my bodyguard, she is Equestra. " 

'what!!!!!!!seriously bodyguard ..!!!!and my name is Equestra now. Wow Carter you have a such a foolish imagination.' I thought...

"Hmmm Carter... Would you like to come here now,!!!"

"Of course baby.." he was sweating as he already know that I was going to strangle him.

"Next time you'll dead..and if ever you do this again i kick your ass as hard as I can so that you don't have an ass..."I murmured to him..and he was just looking at me..

"Well...Equestra ,nice meeting you..Carter...would you please bring back Liam...!!!!!. Here's the money...Bring him please."

"Ohhhhh Vēñï, I know that it's hard but you know what.........I DON'T CARE. " I was being so rude to her..

"YOUR VOICE IS A BIT FAMILIAR TO ME..."

"Oh you think..😎😎".

"😣😮😣😮😈You bitch,whore,fucktard..
Amélia HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME."

"HMMMM. Let me think..like you DID to me don't you remember the THREE BULLETS."

I was really getting angry and happy , as today I'm gonna make her suffer forever...

One more information that I didn't share to you.  Venila has been like this (cruel,bitch,like a devil, ass and etc) because she has been in trauma in her childhood..she has been in an exorcism. I, Amélia Parker tonight i am going to practice exorcism on Venila....i was damm feeling sorry to do this to her...to correct her I needed to do this..

"Yaaa ,Amélia I still remember...but that night I was helpless..if you could.. please forget this and forgive me.."

"That's impossible for me to forgive as if it's a small matter....you know that it hurts when everyday I used to think when will you change and be yourself again... I really hopes that" I was really hoping that..

"NO ...I'M NOT YOUR PET OKAY" she bursted this out ..I never made her my pet.
"I'm not going to change okay..I'm myself as I am now get it ass.."

"Okay..your wish..your choice...I had not choice now I'm sorry Venila...don't blame me...blame yourself now..you didn't listen to me when u had the chance.. gud bye Venila...SORRY.."

Carter came from behind and hit her with a quite thick stick on her head..she fainted.

We took her in separate room where I was going to start the exorcism...
We put her on a table...she was so innocent while being unconscious.

I started the exorcism with some magical phrases and words. I read out aloud a book taken from a priest, the book was full of Exorcism prayer.

At the end, the eyes of Venila opened wide then her mouth as if she was screaming...at that crucial moment smoke came out of the mouth flowing in the direction of the window...it was like ghost coming out of her body...

I was hoping that she would change herself...for good now ..