Chapter 6 -The Truth

Well yesterday we couldn't see properly the images as an unexpected person came at my home. And the images were not well seen as the system got some problem.

After hours and hours of reparation we could have repair the PC we could finally see the images.

"Heyy girls, come here , I have decoded the images. " I Alerted them.

Neha: " so what are the results !! I'm so eager to know!!"

Cin: " ME TOO"

"WELL, the truth or results are quite interesting"

In some videos we can see that Vëñî has been doing some planning but thanks to our camera we have seen everything.

Vēñï conversation and video

Vēñï: "So these stupid girls had fooled me . I came at the wrong place. They lied on that day . So they knew that I was there. So they are becoming smart."

A stranger, a man: " Madam, oh sorry I mean Miss, I have done your task."

Vēñï: " Thank you Jonny, take your money and leave. I'll call you later. "

Jonny:" Okay Miss, I'll wait for your call"

Vēñï: "Good... Go now."

Ends of Vēñï's video and conversation.

After that we were are a bit confused as we don't know of what she was up to. We were shocked as she paid a man for some kind of task...

" What she is up to do now after what we have seen" I said.

Neha: "well we'll have to find out ourselves."

Alex: " And ........ May I help you in this....... Because now i feel of no use right now"

Cin: " Of course 😁. We are not letting you stay here and just sit..."

Yeah I would be very happy if Alex help us but I can't put his life at stake. We all know what Venila can do. And if ever she sees Alex back in country, she'll do anything to hurt him. If ever Alex or Cin or Neha is hurt, I'm not going to spare Venila for that.

Alex: " hey honey, why are you looking tensed?"

"Huh,... Nothing . I'm okay. " He was right, I was tensed, he could read one my face if ever I'm sad, worried,anger or happy or confused...

Alex:"okay then, see tonight for the further plans for Venila."

"Okay see u, bye."

He kissed me on my head and left. I was so anxious that i couldn't tell my friends of that feeling. It was the first that I was feeling so nervous and strange also.. I never felt like that before.

Perhaps it was a sign of something that was going to happen. I really don't know what was happening.

After a few minutes our laptops started having notifications. We ran to see what was happening. There at Venila's house, we have finally found out what she was planning to do.

Vēñï's video and conversation

Venila called The Man, Jonny;

Vēñï: " So how the work is going on Jonny?"

Jonny: " Very well Miss X, and I can assure you that within a few days , on the news , you'll hear 'an accident has produced resulting three deaths at the Mystic Falls bridge' . So Miss X, I have done my work. Now our paths are cut off. "

Vēñï: Well I hope that this news will be on air on TV as you as saying Jonny , if not , you'll be dead on the next day as will be Amélia, Cin and Neha.. okay , so it better be on tv. Go ...

Jonny:" You can cut off my head Miss X, you have all the right on me."

Vēñï: " Alright, as you wish."
She was so enjoying that moment . She was even ready to kill an innocent.

End of Vēñï's conversation and video.

"Well............ She is mad or what !!!!!!! She has made a plan to kills us !!!!!!!!. 😱😱😱. " I was shocked.

Neha: "OMG, she is insane, how could she think of killing us. We...we should inform the police !!!"

Cin: "No, neha wait. No need of calling the police. Okay, it's our personal matter. So why should we drag in the police."

" Now, what can we do?" I was still in shocked and thank god that Alex was already gone.. "I think that Nairah and Aditi would be able to help us in this problem, I just call them right away. "

Calling Nairah..

Nairah: " Hello , who's speaking?"

"Hey Nairah it's me Amélia, I need your help urgently. Could come at my place right now with Aditi. please. "

Nairah: "Okay I'll bring Aditi along, see u in half an hour. Bye"

" Thanks... And, okay in 30 mins I'll see you."

Disconnecting the call

"So Nairah is coming with Aditi in half and hour and I just hope that they would be able to help us. "

Neha: " I'm sure they would be able. Keep faith."

Cin: "yeah."

"THANKS YOU GIRLS , for your support. That's great of you. I'll never forget this."

Half and Hour later...

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong

"Come in Nairah and Aditi. Thx for coming. So my task for you will be a bit difficult than the last time. So I just can tell you Gud luck in advance."

Nairah: "Just tell us, we'll do it. Trust me , I mean trust us... "

Aditi: "Yes tell us. We gonna help you."

"Okay , I start,... So you both ....will have to find or make.....three....duplicate.....models like us: cin, neha, and I. Okay "

Nairah: " Huh,,, excuse me, what did you say right now THREE DUPLICATE MODELS LIKE YOU THREE. Oh hello we are not industry of making models..okay. and it's for what."

"It's for making an accident to produced. That's all. So would you be able to do it."

Aditi: "We don't know, it's quite difficult to make duplicate of yours."

"Oh before I forget, we also need an old car of the year 50s. . "

Aditi: "A WHAT....!!!!!. CAR.!!!!!"

Nairah: "Are you serious. First you need three model like you , secondly; a Car!!! And then what, The treasure of Barack Obama. !!!"

"Not really. Jokes apart now. We are serious we need you to arrange all this. Could you please the arrangements... Okay I BEG YOU PLEASE HELP US."

Aditi: "Alright it's okay . There is not need you plead okay.."

"Thank you so much, and please for a weeks don't go near the bridge of Mystic Falls." i was relieved and a bit tensed.

Nairah: "Why we shouldn't go on the bridge".

Neha:" Don't put your nose in it okay."

Cin:"Neha,hush.... Stop it . "Slightly murmuring to neha.

"Well we'll be dead on the bridge in a few days."

Nairah: "WHAT; ARE YOU SERIOUS,THAT'S WHY YOU NEED ALL THIS"

"Yeah, BUT, this will be our fake death. Ok I'm not stupid to have asked you three mannequins.

Aditi:"ouf thank God this is going to be a fake death. By the way why are you doing this."

Neha: "Actually we are forced to do so..you know about the cameras. By this we have found out that Venila is planning to kill us"

Nairah: " Oh God, she is insane., Well don't worry we'll help you."

"Thanks, see you tomorrow morning "

Nairah and Aditi: "Okay see you "