Smile

AN: So like I'm a huge McWiig shipper which ruins my life on a daily basis. So I had this spinning around in my head so yeah here it is.

This is purely fiction and my creepy love for Kristen and Kate haha.

Kristen's POV

I sat down on my chair and sighed. This awesome summer I have had is coming to an end. We were officially shooting the last few scenes of Ghostbusters. As I snapped back to reality I realized my eyes once again had landed on the blonde but to my luck the blonde wasn't looking at me.

I thought about how many times my eyes had ended up on the blonde and how many times I had gotten caught doing it. I had gotten caught by either Melissa, Leslie or Paul about 3-5 times and the blonde around 15 times. But I have definitely had my eyes on the blonde more than that. Even before we started shooting the movie, back when I was still on SNL when the blonde just started out.

I don't know why I keep staring at the blonde, the blonde was mesmerizing. Something made me stare and drool like a damn fool and I want to find out why and why I was so drawn to the blonde because from what I know I'm was straight and the blonde wasn't interested in me in that way or? Sure they had gotten close this summer but as friends right? As very close friends? Or was there more? What is happening to me? Kristen pull your shit together! I snapped back to the real world and saw that the blonde was approaching me.

"Hey Kristen."

"Hi Kate." I answers shyly.

Kate smiled and leaned into me and whispered.

"You were staring again." Kate winked at me before walking off to her mark leaving me stunned behind.

Leslie got up to me and had to drag me to my mark so they could start the scene.

The rest of the day ran smoothly and I tried to think of other things than my gorgeous blonde co-star.

I headed to my trailer to get out of my costume and into my own clothes. I sat down on the couch and once again reflected on the day. Especially when Kate walked up to me when I had been staring and winked at me. What did that mean? Was Kate flirting with me? I want to find out what that really meant but a yawn crept up on me and I got my things and I decided to head back to my hotel.

Kate's POV

As I was gathering my things so I could head back to my hotel I kept thinking about Kristen once again staring at me. How many times had I caught her doing that now? I had no idea but it was probably a lot. Did Kristen have feelings for me? She couldn't have right? Kristen was straight from what I know, she'd been married to a dude before. Well so had Portia before she married Ellen but like Kristen wasn't into girls right? And why did I wink at her after I told her she had been staring at me again? Do I have feelings for her? I can't have feelings for Kristen right? Okay who am I trying to fool I've always had a crush on Kristen. But it is just that a crush and nothing will come from it. Well I decided to head out of my trailer and back to my hotel it's been a long day and I could use a long shower or a bath.

I get out and see that Kristen is heading out too.

"Hey Kristen wait up!" I called after her. Kristen stopped and I walked up next to her.

"You heading back to your hotel too?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

We walked slowly towards the hotel. Weirdly enough me and Kristen had gotten the same hotel and Melissa and Leslie had gotten another.

Out of nowhere I blurted out.

"Do you wanna come up to my room?" I cursed myself as fast as those words came out of my mouth. Of course she wouldn't like to come to your room. So when her answer wasn't what you had expected you caught yourself choking on air.

"Sure why not."

I started coughing and Kristen turned to me and asked.

"You okay?"

"Yeah haha umm I wasn't expecting that as your answer."

Kristen smiled at me and we walked towards the elevator.

We talked for several hours totally forgetting that it was getting very late.

"So I want to apologize for staring at you, again." Kristen smiled shyly.

I looked up at her and tilted my head a little.

I smiled and let out a little giggle.

"It's okay Kristen I don't mind." I winked.

"Well I should head back to my suite. Night Kate see ya tomorrow." Kristen gathered her things and got up. I got up too to walk her to the door.

"Yeah, tomorrow right. Night."

I closed the door, locked it turned around and leaned against the door.

I sighed. I shook my head and headed for the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Kristen's POV

Me and Kate had gotten rooms on the same floor so I walked down the hallway to mine and thought about what had just happened. I apologized for staring at her and then she said and she winked at me. Why did she wink? I once again spun around on the subject of does Kate like me? I knew I obviously liked her more than a friend but I'm terrified on acting on them, I'd never had these type of feelings before at least not for a woman. But there is something special about Kate.

I unlocked my door and got in, I kicked off my shoes and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and once again started thinking about my feelings.

Like should I tell Kate how I feel like it seems like the right thing to do but like what if she doesn't feel the same about me then what will I do I know it would probably get awkward on set and what if that ruins our beautiful friendship? I can't do that but it also feels really bad to keep this from her.

I get up and head into the bathroom and brush my teeth, get into my pyjamas and hop into bed.

"I gotta tell her don't I?" I say before I fall into a deep sleep.