On My Mind

Sorry this took so long I've been so busy with work and then Friday last week was my grandpas funeral and well the day I also woke up with a cold so life has been kind of sucky lately. But here is chapter 10 and I'm pretty sure you're all gonna hate me for this chapter hehe. Well I'm not gonna keep ya any longer.

Enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Kate's POV

I'm woken up the next morning by someone drawing circles on my back and I open my eyes and smile.

"Good morning love.'' I say still pretty sleepy.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Kristen places a kiss on my forehead.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask turning so I'm now lying on my side.

"About a half hour." She answers.

"And you didn't wake me?"

"Well I did now didn't I?" She winks and then she continues.

"You looked so peaceful so I didn't really want to wake you. So I got up and made breakfast and fed both Moose and Nino."

"I don't deserve you." I say and kisses her lips.

"Honey I say that about you everyday."

Kristen gets up and extends her hand and I grab ahold of it and she pulls me up. She then drags me out of the bedroom into the kitchen and damn. I'm amazed of what I'm seeing in front of me and I'm amazed by the smell. It smells heavenly. Honest to god.

After that amazing breakfast me and Kristen snuggle up on the couch. I look up from my position so I could look into her eyes.

"You know we gotta have the conversation soon right?" I say quietly.

"Yeah I know." It hurts seeing Kristen's sad eyes because well most of the time we're probably gonna be on different coasts.

"I think that we should have it now, the sooner the better. I know this is gonna be emotional for the both of us but we will be better prepared when we have to separate."

I can see Kristen's lips move up a little.

"When did you become so wise?" She laughs.

"Hey!" I playfully hit her leg.

"I'm just being honest..." I continue.

"I know babe. I was just teasing you and I agree with you."

"So you're going back to LA...next week? Or is it the week after that?"

"Umm, next week I guess." Kristen's eyes once again turns sad.

"Hey hey baby it's okay. We'll only be away from one another for like a month and then we're shooting Masterminds. We can make a month, we have FaceTime and Skype and if you're feeling extra lonely you can always call and I might be able to come see you one weekend." Kristen's eyes lit up again.

"You'll actually come if I call you?"

"Yes, but not every weekend just like once or maybe twice depending on how much I have to do."

"You're the best!"

"I don't know about that but I'm pretty awesome I'll say that...and an awesome girlfriend." I wink towards Kristen.

"That's true." She leans down to me and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay but honestly the living situation?"

Kristen rolls her eyes.

"Okay well when I'm here in NY I'll stay with you and when you're in LA you stay with me okay?"