I Do

Well what y'all have been waiting for has finally arrived...THE WEDDING CHAPTER! And no it doesn't have any plot twists I promise!

Well now there is only one more chapter left of this story...so stay tuned!

Kate's POV

Saturday July 14, 2018 1:18pm

It's been two weeks since my accident and honestly I'm still a little shook up but Kristen has been a blessing this entire time and now it's finally time for us to get married.

I'm once again at Cecily's place getting ready for my wedding. This time I'm a little more willing than the last time and the reason for that is because of the car accident. I could have died in that car accident and not be able to marry the woman I love. That is not gonna happen this time.

My hair and makeup was done and we once again were getting in a car to the venue. I thought I was gonna be terrified to put my feet inside a car again but actually I haven't been scared at all.

Kristen's POV

Saturday July 14, 2018 1:13pm

Well the day is here again. It's been two weeks since Kate's accident and I know she's been super anxious and I've been trying really hard to be there for her but sometimes it honestly feels like I'm not good enough.

But today is the day I'm finally gonna marry the love of my life and that is the greatest feeling in the world. I texted Kate earlier and it sounded like we are both more willing to actually participate this time. We both know her life could have ended in that car crash but we got a second chance and we're not gonna waste it.

I'd gotten my hair and makeup done and now we are in the car on our way to the venue.

Kate's POV

Saturday July 14. 2018 1:58pm

It's two minutes until me and Kristen are supposed to walk down the aisle. We are walking together next to each other. That was always our plan, since my dad isn't able to walk me down we decided to walk together. It definitely sucks that my dad cannot be here, but this is something I've been mentally preparing myself for ever since he got sick. I knew that he wasn't gonna be able to walk me down the aisle at my wedding. But I do know that he is watching everything from heaven and I do know that he is proud.

Okay it's time. I'm finally gonna get to see Kristen. I haven't seen her since last night and the anticipation is killing me. Honestly she's gonna look drop dead gorgeous meanwhile I'll look like potato with eyes. Okay I'm kidding but I won't look as good as Kristen, honestly.

Both me and Kristen walks out of our rooms at the same time and we both gasp.

"Why you gasping?" We both say at the same time and start laughing, because that's how in sync we are.

Kristen points at me to continue.

"I'm gasping because you look drop dead gorgeous and I look like a potato with eyes."

Kristen laughs again.

"Same. Honestly."

I laugh as well.

"Well shall we?" I reach out my arm and Kristen grabs it.

"We shall."

The doors open and we walk in and past the crowd that's all cheering.

We walk up to the alter and honestly would you be surprised that we got Hillary Clinton to officiate our wedding? Because she is.

Me and Kristen lock eyes and smile at each other before we turn our attention to Hillary.