Can't Blame a Girl for Trying

This took forever for me to write but it's very long so I hope that makes up for it!

Also a question do any of you know if Kristen lives in LA or NY? I've written as she lives in NY but yeah idk and google didn't help me either...

Hopefully I'll have the next chapter up soon but for now enjoy!

Kristen's POV

The weeks passed by and it was now our very last day. Me and Kate were walking onto the set and we felt it was gonna be an emotional day. We've spent the entire summer shooting this movie and now it's just coming to an end.

Melissa and Leslie walked up to us and they already had tears rolling down their cheeks and I knew that this was gonna be an emotional day.

When we finally broke for lunch the tears were streaming down all our faces. Since it was our very last day we decided to all eat lunch together which we usually did anyways. We sat down and I grabbed ahold of Kate's hand and squeezed it which earned me a smile from my girlfriend.

When we started shooting this movie I didn't know that this was gonna be the best summer ever. Getting to know all of them better, sure I've known Melissa for years and kind of knew Kate from SNL but getting to know her better and getting to know Leslie has been amazing. If someone told me I was gonna end up with my gorgeous blonde co-star at the end of this movie I would have laughed, hard in their face. But here I am sitting next to my gorgeous blonde co-star squeezing her hand and getting a smile in return.

Me and Kate had decided not to go public with our relationship yet, sure we had told the cast and crew of the movie and our families but we did not want the entire world to know yet. As this was very knew and both me and Kate are very private people when it comes to our personal lives. I don't know how many times both me and Kate had to stop Leslie from posting certain pictures to Instagram or Twitter.

It made me laugh thinking about it and the conversation the others were having stopped and the attention was brought to me.

"What's so funny?" Kate asks amused.

I gulp and answer the question.

"Nothing."

They all rolled their eyes.

"Well I didn't say anything funny so it must have been something in your head." Leslie addressed.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Kate exclaimed happily.

I smiled and thought for a second, I let out a breath and started.

"Well I was just thinking about this summer. How I've gotten to know all of you better, how I would have laughed hard in the persons face if they'd told me in the beginning of us shooting this movie that I would end up with my gorgeous blonde co-star..." That made Kate blush and I thought it was adorable.

"And how we've decided to keep our relationship private from the rest of the world and how many times we've had to stop you, Leslie from posting certain pictures to Instagram and Twitter..." That made Leslie blush, which does not happen easily. But she was embarrassed and I don't know how many times she's apologized for almost posting them.

Melissa was the only one that was amused during this conversation. Leslie was embarrassed, Kate was blushing for me calling her gorgeous and me I was well kind of feeling awkward.

Trying to stop the awkward silence I spoke up once again.

"So what were you guys talking about as I was daydreaming?"