PROLOGUE

Zayn called Niall's name everywhere, went outside to see if he had been waiting for him, to the dance floor and through the jumbles of drunk and wild people. He wasn't there.

Liam was standing by the bar, looking around, scanning the club. Looking through the blinding flashing lights as people screamed in joy, and laughed. Liam couldn't see one blonde head of hair anywhere.

Harry and Louis stood by the backdoor of the club, looking around the hallway, walking towards the bathrooms. The hall was empty except for a couple by the bathroom doors making out. The two boys walked into the bathroom, forgetting the couple, looking under all the stalls but Louis froze and shushed Harry as he heard deep moans coming from the wheel chair stall.

Harry glared and kicked down the door, not caring if it was some random couple.

Which it wasn't.

It was Niall. Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn's boyfriend on the floor getting fucked by a brunette buff man, both of them stark naked.

Niall had his eyes glazed over, arms flopped to the tile floor, he looked completely shit-faced.

The man was smirking and slowly kept on thrusting into Niall, not caring that two angry men stood at his presence.

Harry and Louis wanted to fight the man that was having sex with their boyfriend. But they didn't, they shook off their tears and ran out of the bathroom, leaving their cheating slut of a boyfriend and his bulky hunk to their own pleasurable business.

When Zayn and Liam found out, they did believe it. Because the way their two boyfriends had tear stains on their cheeks, red rimmed eyes, and hoarse voices, faces that looked like they just saw someone die.

All four of them grieved all night.

But in the morning, all they felt was searing anger boiling in their hearts.

Niall had walked into the house at noon, balling his eyes out and trying to explain to his boyfriends that the man made him have sex with him, pulled him through the crowd of pumped people and through him into the stalls, raping him.

But the four boys were done with their once cute and fragile boyfriend.

They wanted that slut erased from their lives.

And they made sure of that.

Niall had pleaded and cried out as Zayn pushed him out of the house, throwing him a backpack with some clothes in it and slammed the door in his face.

The boys didn't care that they hurt Niall, bruised Niall when they made him pack his bags as fast as possible, slapping him and gripping him by the arms tightly, shaking him and screaming in his face how much of a slut he was.

Niall left the house that he once shared with the loves of his life. Bruises down his arms, bruises on his cheek, and a dark and unhealable bruise in his heart.

That's how Niall's life changed.

He turned to someone he cared about.

Nicholas.

The man that sold him for sex.

And gave him drugs and alcohol that poisoned his brain into thinking that he loved him.

Niall Horan was gone, in the arms of a criminal.

In the arms of death.