Ch 2

Draco's pov :

I read the newspaper and was really angry. Greengrass just wanted media attention and wanted to be the top couple in the witch weekly. I saw that Weasly and Granger had broken up. I got a great way to get revenge. I went to the ministry and went to Granger's office. When I reached I said
" Hey, Granger."
" What are you doing here, Malfoy?" She asked.
" I hope you have read the news about Weasly and Greengrass. I have got the perfect plan to get revenge from them." I said
" I don't want revenge from, Ron." She said.
" Listen to the plan." I told her the plan and she said after thinking a lot " That's a brilliant plan, ferret. Didn't know you were smart." She said smirking a bit.
" So tomorrow is Sunday so we will go to get you a whole new wardrobe of good looking dresses and give you a make over." I said.
" Ok. See you tomorrow." She said " I'm going for lunch want to join me?" She continued.
" Sure, Granger. But what about the wounder twins?" I asked.
" We are going to go in public as it is so what's the big deal with having lunch and Harry will have to deal with it." She said.
" Ok." I said. We went to the ministry canteen and had our lunch. Everyone was looking at us and murmuring something. When Potter came and saw us sitting and talking he came to our table and said " Hermione what us this Ferret doing g with you?"
" He is my friend, Harry?" She said.
" How can you be friends with him!? He called you names and treated you like scum." He yelled.
" He has changed after the war, Harry." She said.
" I don't belive this." Potter muttered." I'll accept him as your friend only if he promises never to hurt you." He continued
Weasly came in the canteen searching for Potter and when he saw him sitting with Hermione and me he came and yelled " What do you two think you are doing sitting here with, Malfoy!!"
" Calm down, Ron. We are friends with him." Harry said.
" Your joking. You can't be friends with him." Ron said.
" Well we are so deal with it ok." Hermione said.
Weasly muttered something under his breadth and went away to sit on another table. We started to laugh because his face had gone as red as his hair. It had been a long time since I had laughed. After lunch I said goodbye to Granger and Potter and went home.

Hermione pov :

I was nervous to go shopping with Malfoy tomorrow.
" Hey, Mione want to go to Hogsmade tomorrow?" Harry asked.
" Sorry, Harry but I'm going shopping with Ma- Draco tomorrow." I said.
" Oh. Have fun. Bye." He said and went away.
I went home at 9 today as I had some extra work left. I fell asleep immediately today.