Ch 3

Hermione's pov :

I woke up at 9 in the morning. I made breakfast and read the newspaper. In the witch weekly, Harry and Ginny were still the first couple and Ron and Greengrass were second couple. I felt anger boil inside me. I wanted to punch Weasly in the face. I heard a knock on the door and went to en the door. Malfoy on the door.
" What are you doing here?" I asked
" I've come to pick you up now let's go." He said.
" Let me get my purse." I said smiling happily.
When I came back I saw Malfoy sitting on the couch.
" Let's go, Malfoy." I said.
" First of all we need to call each other with our first names. Ok, Hermione?" He asked.
" Ok, Draco." I said. We left and reached the reached the dress shop.
" Good morning, Mr Malfoy." The lady said.
" Good morning, Anna." He said politely.
" How may I help you, sir?" Anna asked.
" We would like a hole new wardrobe for the beautiful lady here." He said pointing at me. I blushed. Malfoy called me beautiful. Wow!
" Sure sir." Anna said and led us and showed us some dresses. We saw many dresses and I tried so many that I was super tired. I was hungry too.
" Draco, I'm hungry let's eat and these many clothes are enough for today. I'm tired." I said.
" Ok. Anna we'll take these for now and put it in my account." He said.
" No, Draco I will pay!" I said.
" Don't worry honey it's all taken care of." He said politely.
" Ok. Let's go eat." I said. We left the store and went to the three broomstick. We spoke and told each other what we did and got to know each other. I had a really nice time. After having lunch Draco said " Let's go shop for accessorise, bags and shoes." I said " Ok." We went to the shop and bough matching shoes, accessories and bags. Draco payed there too when I fought with him saying that I will pay for my stuff, he said take it as a gift. He dropped me home. When we reached my home I asked him
" Want to join me for dinner because I'm a good cook."
" Sure." He said smirking a bit.
I cooked dinner and we had dinner and talked. When we finished dinner and he was leaving I said " I had a lot of fun today." " Me too." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
" We should hang out more often." He said. " What say we meet Sunday and decide our revenge on Weasly and Greengrass." I suggested. " Sure. So its final every Sunday at my place. I'll come to pick you up at 12 after breakfast?" He asked.
" Ok." I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek and said
" Goodbye, Draco."
" Goodbye, Hermione." He said smiling broadly.
I went to sleep as I had to go to work tomorrow. I was really exited to spent time Draco again. I don't know why.