5. #RememberMe

«Arabella»

"H-Hailey?" I stutter after three minutes of silence.

"Wait, I-I got a text."

"From who?"

I hear her let out a sigh of relief. "She says it was Jake. She's good," Hailey informs me and I let out the breath I was holding. We're left in another moment of silence until she speaks up. "So... you and Brandon."

"Good night," I then end the call. My eyes trail back to the video that played in front of me, Brandon and I kissing and smoking. I realize that the angle of the video came from my windows, which I hadn't even known wasn't shielded by the curtains. So that's exactly what I go do. I close the curtains and shut my laptop off. Brandon still lies on the bed with his eyes closed, and I take it that he's actually sleeping.

I put my laptop on the dresser before climbing onto his chest, which naturally wakes him up. He looks a bit confused at first, but then a lazy smile sets on his lips.

"Hey, baby," he grunts, sitting up and sliding me down on his lap.

"Are you staying the night?" I ask, running my hands through his hair. He nods his head and attaches his lips to mine. We begin intensely making out, his hands sitting on my waist as mine around around his neck. His tongue plays around with mine, and my heart skips a beat when I feel like slowly grind against me.

"Bella," he whispers against my swollen lips. "I know your not ready, but I can't wait until you are." I chuckle and push him away from me, but he only tightens his grips around me before laying up both down. He kicks off his shoes and pulls the sheets over us, reaching over to turn the lamp off beside my bed.

His arms are protectively wrapped around me as my head is lent against his chest, our legs tangled together.

"Night, Princess," he whispers into my hair.

"G-night," I chuckle, slowly falling asleep

***

I sit on the bleachers behind Hailey, eating an apple pie from McDonalds while Hailey slurps on a Starbucks drink. I use my free hand to tug on random strands of her wavy blond hair while she keeps asking me questions about Brandon.

"How did you guys meet?"

"Some party," I curtly reply.

"What happened? I need details," Hailey whined.

"All I'm going to say is that I got bat-shit drunk and we went to his place."

"But I thought you guys didn't-"

"We didn't. I was too drunk, he said he didn't want to take advantage of me," I mumble, shrugging. Hailey turns back to me with wide eyes

"Brandon said that? You're kidding me, right?"

"Still haven't swiped my v-card," I stick my tongue out at her. She smirks and rolls her eyes before turning back around, letting me play around with her hair.

I nudge her with the front of my shoe when I see Rowan walking up towards us.

"Stay up all night, slut?" Hailey called to Rowan. "Messing around with... Jordan? His name?"

"I think it was Jack," I mumble, my chin resting in the palm of my hand.

"Jake," Rowan's corrects us tiredly.

"You look exhausted," Hailey claims.

"You look sore," I scoff. "I'm getting sexual vibes right now." When she doesn't respond, I throw the packaging of my apple pie at the back of Hailey's head. "You owe me ten bucks."